UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Funny Pictures!

Flipper

Knight
Re: Funny Pictures!

Suriv;1828240 said:

that elicited a "huhuhuhahaha"

exactly like that

Flipper

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828263 said:
:)

Ahh I understand why you don't understand a word I'm saying now Flipper, you are a sarcastic (big brother of hate) person, and a NPC (ref: Imanewbie).

sarcasm is not the big brother of hate... god damn. if i had a cyanide pill for every pseudo-philosophical kid that thinks he can speak in metaphor, well, i'd start the feeding immediately

i really hope this is all an act, and you're actually a normal, sane person. but then again, this is the internet, and nobody's checking ID at the door

Flipper

Knight

and who makes such gigantic generalizations based on single instances? close-minded pricks do. you've gone off and categorized me already

and not to me ?! how lame... What kind of script is this ? It displayes fine in this thread to me...

Guess you can just follow the links :/ Any way to fix this ?

Tribal

Lord

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828305 said:
and not to me ?! how lame... What kind of script is this ? It displayes fine in this thread to me...

Guess you can just follow the links :/ Any way to fix this ?
its called ur a noob 1.0

Flipper

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828272 said:
You know nothing of hope, and obviously nothing of philosophical rethorics, answering with a sophism like that.

Yes that's what I do, there's ghey (nothing to do with homosexuality) people and cool people.

what does hope have to do with anything at all related to this argument in any way, shape, or form? you've already proven yourself far too inane to utilize irony in any sort of functional manner so i don't know where you're going with that

"rethorics"? do you mean "rhetoric"? each time you try you make yourself sound smart you sound even dumber

that was not a sophism, either. when did i try to deceive you? i was simply making a statement of no consequence to the argument. maybe you need to go look up "sophism"? it's a few pages past "rhetoric"

anyways... i thought you'd be a fun challenge to argue with, but you're apparently glad to have your closed, assumptive mind, and you're a little less intelligent than i thought, so i think i'm done

It's called these people are lame for doing such a script 2.0...

besides, the links are good, how can I edit those posts to make them work ?

Flipper

Knight

p.s. yeah i hope you know you've been posting blank images this whole time you thought you were "pw0ning" us hahahha

Flipper

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828310 said:
It's called these people are lame for doing such a script 2.0...

besides, the links are good, how can I edit those posts to make them work ?

you cant

god you're new

This is not the place to argue about me... "ohhh nooo he corrected my typo and thats supposed to make me look dumb"

Sorry I'm not playing your ghey games.

*rofl*

And a special one for my friend Zlatan, or Vastar (sorry only him and perhaps his "inner circle" will understand)

Poor tribal, you're too lazy to follow the links manually...

It must be REAL hard, anyways, those who will might understand many things, if you don't, oh well too bad, you could have told me before, when you post those links back to me, I see the picture as it should be !

Flipper

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828325 said:
This is not the place to argue about me... "ohhh nooo he corrected my typo and thats supposed to make me look dumb"

Sorry I'm not playing your ghey games.

*rofl*

that's what we call an indirect admission of defeat

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828325 said:

does anyone else have a sneaking suspicion that this dude just posted his own photo?

Flipper

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828327 said:

It must be REAL hard, anyways, those who will might understand many things, if you don't, oh well too bad, you could have told me before, when you post those links back to me, I see the picture as it should be !

um it actually is kind of a bitch to right click hit properties copy link paste link just to see yet another perfect example of what isn't funny

Tribal

Lord

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828327 said:

yea because i really want to copy a link paste it in a new tab just to view a picture that ive already seen 2 years ago

hahah I like alot his strap to keep it on :D

I like don't care if you think you win or if I loose... this is so laughable !

Seems to me you have lots of time to loose, what is funny isn't only the pictures, it's the pictures, in context :)