UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FREE KAPERO!

Dexter-LoM

Knight
but on another note I don't get why jail Kap when was it not last month that there was one guy calling phelon a nigger and since he had a black pic he had to be a drug dealer and shit, funny that went by like cake and everyone was laughing.

comments are gonna be said by many people on different occasion does not make it right but if you jail or send someone on vacation then everyone should have the same treatment unfortunately it does not work this way here, never has never will.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
My two cents:

Put a mark on his account that if he does it again he will face stiff punishment, and then free him from video game jail.

We need more players, not less. Kapero actually plays the game, so let him play.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

ahh h
thank you

I knew there was a cliche in there.
"[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice". Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "[f]or respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "[f]or the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or morals"

I take it Nigger is not under that restriction....

hickman48

Knight
ahh h
thank you

I knew there was a cliche in there.
"[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice". Article 19 goes on to say that the exercise of these rights carries "special duties and responsibilities" and may "therefore be subject to certain restrictions" when necessary "[f]or respect of the rights or reputation of others" or "[f]or the protection of national security or of public order (order public), or of public health or morals"

I take it Nigger is not under that restriction....

Morals in Society

Here are some examples of morals in society:
  • Do not gossip
  • Tell the truth
  • Do not vandalize property
  • Have courage
  • Do not have sex before marriage
  • Keep your promises
  • Do not cheat
  • Treat others as you want to be treated
  • Be trustworthy
  • Do not judge
  • Be dependable
  • Respect others
  • Be forgiving
  • Keep your self control
  • Have integrity
  • Be accountable and take responsibility
  • Have patience
  • Be loyal
  • Have respect for yourself
  • Be tolerant of differences
  • Seek justice
  • Have humility
  • Serve mankind
  • Be generous

hickman48

Knight
Isn't there an unwritten rule that anything goes in fel ?

Racism. Racism is illegal but may or may not be actioned depending on the severity of the comments, and the location and situation involved

Pretty much says if staff dealing with the problem does not like you then your screwed, if said staff member does not have a problem with you then then nothing to worry about.

Why the rule needs to be changed.

Morals in Society

Here are some examples of morals in society:
  • Do not gossip
  • Tell the truth
  • Do not vandalize property
  • Have courage
  • Do not have sex before marriage
  • Keep your promises
  • Do not cheat
  • Treat others as you want to be treated
  • Be trustworthy
  • Do not judge
  • Be dependable
  • Respect others
  • Be forgiving
  • Keep your self control
  • Have integrity
  • Be accountable and take responsibility
  • Have patience
  • Be loyal
  • Have respect for yourself
  • Be tolerant of differences
  • Seek justice
  • Have humility
  • Serve mankind
  • Be generous
According to this I have no morals.

Racism. Racism is illegal but may or may not be actioned depending on the severity of the comments, and the location and situation involved

Pretty much says if staff dealing with the problem does not like you then your screwed, if said staff member does not have a problem with you then then nothing to worry about.

Why the rule needs to be changed.

I agree with you on changing rules. Should either be accepted or not. I got our account on osi banned for a week just for saying "I got jewed" referring to loot from a DF.

you really are quite sheltered arent you?

this

Look man I'm tired of your hypocritical bullshit, you get your panties In a wad when I step in for a friend and say something to you but yet when I haven't said shit about you and I even tried to fucking help you out yesterday and you still wanna act like I killed your mom or something? You said stay out of your way and you'll stay out of mine, and I have but you obviously can't.

And I sit at Luna afk all day because I've been with my girlfriend (yes guys that other scary gender) all week and havent had time to really play.

hickman48

Knight
I'm far far from racist and I don't have any hard feelings but I feel polish kinda brought that upon yourselves because I have honestly never met a polish person in this game that wasn't a dick to me literally from the moment we met lol

With an attitude like this i can see why you have so many fans reading this and what was quoted i fill like being a dick to you and im not even polish so crazy.