UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FREE KAPERO!

mytilus

Sorceror
GM Styx tells Bolanren: you've been jailed for spamming racism and hate speech, please read the sign to start timer

It is many people's understanding that the fel ruleset is basically anything goes as long as its not obstructing game play or whatever. Many people have paged for various reasons and been told to use filter or any other number of similar responses. All of which imply that in felucca you can say whatever you want. A bit of clarification on this would be nice because Tony Danza is gonna have to change all of his macros. Thanks!

hickman48

Knight

Iv been called everything from N***er to C**k sucking F****t by a few people i laugh it off but know some people cant handle such language in a game that started off with an a rating so i refrain from using it in game. As for someone offending someone in game that is why there is an in game ignore < should be recommended by staff before the above action is taken.

Bile

Knight
there is an in game ignore < should be recommended by staff before the above action is taken.

This is nothing new. I promoted such function during my time - it went unheard. Though, it shouldn't allow for such blatant racism. It's quite disgusting when someone makes it their mission to spam; "white trash american cheater your president is a n*gger!", these type of people deserve to be punished for severe amounts of time.

I think I'll just stare at the picture all day and pretend I'm watching him rot away in jail. Ohhhhhhh life is good

Reactions: Yaz
This is nothing new. I promoted such function during my time - it went unheard. Though, it shouldn't allow for such blatant racism. It's quite disgusting when someone makes it their mission to spam; "white trash american cheater your president is a n*gger!", these type of people deserve to be punished for severe amounts of time.

Oh and I miss ya bile! Need to come jam out to some eyedea and abilities some time :D

Alvin1337

Sorceror
It's quite disgusting when someone makes it their mission to spam; "white trash american cheater your president is a n*gger!", these type of people deserve to be punished for severe amounts of time.

But its absolutely fine to spam 'Fucking Polish', 'Hitler wins' etc ?
(no, not you Bile - your playmates however.. )

But its absolutely fine to spam 'Fucking Polish', 'Hitler wins' etc ?
(no, not you Bile - your playmates however.. )

I'm far far from racist and I don't have any hard feelings but I feel polish kinda brought that upon yourselves because I have honestly never met a polish person in this game that wasn't a dick to me literally from the moment we met lol

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I'm far far from racist and I don't have any hard feelings but I feel polish kinda brought that upon yourselves because I have honestly never met a polish person in this game that wasn't a dick to me literally from the moment we met lol

Maybe its time you change guilds then, I am sure Barcode will love playing with you (there is alvays demand for people standing afk in luna whole day)... and there are no Polish in Barcode so you should be fine with them too...

Indika

Sorceror

you really are quite sheltered arent you?

(there is alvays demand for people standing afk in luna whole day)...

this

Except that you of all people should know that the function is broken, especially in fel. From the moment you target someone, not only do you not hear what they are saying but you won't see what they are casting either.

hickman48

Knight
cut the butthurt bullcrap, free kapero
I freed myself all over your mham

was it not you and your buddy who set up the house named a gorilla gans and put him in a caged house?

But god forbid someone call you white trash and the current president a N*****

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Here is an example of Bile practicing love and tolerance...

to be honest Myt your statement is irrelevant since for that day Bile and I were banned from forums even tho the same week some other trash was sent our way and looked over from not staff but higher above.