UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FREE KAPERO!

el pepino

Sorceror
I find this thread pleasingly IRONIC....

Considering Royal derpstain is the one who cries most often about other people being "racist"

Hypocrite. :cool:

Justice is served.

mytilus

Sorceror
Look man I'm tired of your hypocritical bullshit, you get your panties In a wad when I step in for a friend and say something to you but yet when I haven't said shit about you and I even tried to fucking help you out yesterday and you still wanna act like I killed your mom or something? You said stay out of your way and you'll stay out of mine, and I have but you obviously can't.

And I sit at Luna afk all day because I've been with my girlfriend (yes guys that other scary gender) all week and havent had time to really play.

just saying...

Kallitcha

Squire
Keep the trollin coming boys this shit is more entertaining than the Denver bronchokes' performance in the super bowl
Yeah, it's like they were playing like a bunch of gargoyles... Wait is making fun of gargoyles considered racist???

I think if your in fel, expect it. It's propaganda to get you worked up and frustrated so you'll make bad decisions in pvp. It's just like war, if you don't like it there's options for you... You could stay in tram rule set... You could use filtering... You could log out... You could keep a cool head and go back and smack them. Course I think reds should have stat loss like the old days but that's a totally different topic...

It's ridiculous that someone paged a gm for that in the first place, even more ridiculous they got jailed for it. I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet, but it's f'in funny to hear the whining and smack talk...

Bile

Knight
Except that you of all people should know that the function is broken, especially in fel. From the moment you target someone, not only do you not hear what they are saying but you won't see what they are casting either.

Strong is brain. You ever consider to not ignore a player, but filter speech directly? Jesus, think people, think!

wtfdude.jpg DSAFDSFS.jpg

Kallitcha

Squire
You ever consider to not ignore a player, but filter speech directly? Jesus, think people, think!

I think that's the issue. People arnt thinking, just reacting. The more I think about this, the more I think It's completely rediculous anyone would get jailed/ banned or what ever regardless of facet. If you don't want to read foul language, derogatory statements then apply the filter. If you have thicker skin and you don't give a $h!+ what ppl say then don't use a filter.

Demise/hybrid staff should put in the rules that if you feel you will be offended by derogatory foul comments to apply language filter.

Bile

Knight
was it not you and your buddy who set up the house named a gorilla gans and put him in a caged house?

You are badly mistaken, but nice attempt hominid.

Facts:

1. You can mount gorilla heads, yes even you can do this.
  2. You can customize homes on the shard, yes even you can do this.
  3. You can tame gorillas, yes even you can do this.
  4. You can obtain bananas, yes you can even eat them or use them as decoration for said customized house.
  5. You can put all of these ideas together and create a magnificent zoo, that strangely looks like a horrible horrible jail cell toting only gorilla heads, a banana, and a whip.
  6. and in the end have it all destroyed by an enraged Admin assuming nefarious activities...
Thus what ultimately happens since some sort of action was taken, people like yourself have an agenda to skew the world around you into what suits your petty little mind. The facts are the moment an individual is assumed likeness by others towards something they do not agree with they are immediately offended.

Examples:

1. Mytilus - Just yesterday had a chicken put inside of a brit gate house and named it "barcodeSTAFFalliance". Now, I'm intelligent enough to realize he's trying to express several different points here and I'm such a man to not only disregard his efforts to get me riled up by using a chicken, but his assumed embedment of current Staff and I.
  2. Eby - I still continue to refer this person to creatures in-game, mainly pigs and ogres. When I see a downed pig at the gate, I promptly shout "Eby down!". I also rejoice in a screenshot that will forever exist somewhere, which depicts Eby falling in battle and Evidence immediately shouting (sit down tubby! thanks evi). It's a classic memory of the past, even though Eby hasn't played in some time we still remember him as such. I'm sure he's glad for that too.
  3. GUNz - We referred to the majority of them as apes. Now, before you go and get the wrong idea let me explain. You see, there was a time that most people from this guild enjoyed plugging in EasyUO to their client and other unmentioned programs in order to compete. Now, there is this well known expression that reads; "...is so easy a monkey can do it.". To simply put together the idea of such magnificent ingenuity; "Jesus, (ANYONE CHEATING), an ape can do what your doing!". Thus sprung the ape.
wait is making fun of gargoyles considered racist???

Only to certain people like former Admins and Hickman.

Now if anyone feels inclined to associate me with such creatures, be my guest, but may I suggest:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I find this thread pleasingly IRONIC....

Considering Royal derpstain is the one who cries most often about other people being "racist"

Hypocrite. :cool:

Justice is served.

I heard about your justice when you were a GM. Hypocrite. And you were that one who cried after being fired. More hypocrite. :cool:

evidence.jpg

LOL

Bile

Knight
You act as if that interfered with being a staff member.. You are still inhaling the after burn from Xaviers highly incompetent assreigning and taking his ruling as if it meant something.

ps Skype conversations LOL

I know your in [Hz] and Muscly happens to be a good ol boy, but over here in man city we actually enjoy each others company enough to say such things as;

grow a pair.jpg
gorapair.png

So what we say to others directly especially ones that speak nonsense shouldn't be a surprise.