UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Whore Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasSchaf

Wanderer
Re: Forum Whore Power Rankings

i have some ideas but i have to try them out *locks himself in his room and darkns the room*

DasSchaf

Wanderer

omg! i know what it means!
there IS NO MEANING! ITS JUST SOME BABLING!
WOOOHOO
now wheres my £200?!?!?!

DasSchaf

Wanderer

either every leter stands fore something else like shifted through the abc.. or its some foreing language where word like guygugi exist.. or it IS babbling

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

DasSchaf said:
omg! i know what it means!
there IS NO MEANING! ITS JUST SOME BABLING!
WOOOHOO
now wheres my £200?!?!?!

There IS a meaning.

Addicted

Disciple

Punkers Slave said:
You all suck.

I'm tired, I just woke up, it's 5:30am. STFU Already!

:D

j/k =P

:/

I was up at 2:30 and at work at 3:30. Just got home and about to take a nap.

BlazeOfGlory

Wanderer

Addicted said:
:/

I was up at 2:30 and at work at 3:30. Just got home and about to take a nap.

and posting at 11. Damn you need a nap after 8 hrs. Heck I havent worked an 8 hour shift in a few years. 12 hour shifts for me and usually only sleep 5 to 6.

Addicted

Disciple

BlazeOfGlory said:
and posting at 11. Damn you need a nap after 8 hrs. Heck I havent worked an 8 hour shift in a few years. 12 hour shifts for me and usually only sleep 5 to 6.

I work from 2:30 in the morning to 8:30 in the morning. I unload trucks for those 5 hours so it wears me out. And I posted at 9 in the morning. I nap a lot since I rarely get a full nights sleep. I'm like Kramer, 15 minutes here 15 minutes there.

selo

Wanderer

Addicted said:
I work from 2:30 in the morning to 8:30 in the morning. And I posted at 9 in the morning. And I nap a lot since I rarely get a full nights sleep. I'm like Kramer, 15 minutes here 15 minutes there.

Kramer > the world.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

weeeeeeeee
im male
i dont even know for sure what "smack my bitch up" means
weeeeeeeee
i jsut like to say it form time to time on the rigth place at the rigth time... just like weeeee
and punker is rigth also .. there is a woman buried deep in every sheep.... very deep

Status
Not open for further replies.