UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum guild!

D-Nox

Knight
Re: Forum guild!

Ok to avoid fights, the bans will only count from now on.
So sorry Xeneize but you are no longer the leader.
Keep on trolling thou and you may reach the leadership again.
Esqarrouth you didnt even apply yet :)
But ill count your post as an apply.
Welcome to the mighty forum trolling guild!!!!11111

Howl

Sorceror

D-Nox;768417 said:
ok everyone can join. the requirements are no longer requirements. instead they are goals to be achieved while you are in.
apply now or die.

forum zerg

Howl

Sorceror

If you think of something and it isn't funny, don't post it on these forums. Stop with the !!!111oneing or I'll have to slit Wayne's wrists.

New Deity

Wanderer

Howl;770073 said:
If you think of something and it isn't funny, don't post it on these forums. Stop with the !!!111oneing or I'll have to slit Wayne's wrists.

since when did i become ur boy toy?

Howl

Sorceror

my life is too valuable for me to take so i'll just threaten to put you down instead.

New Deity

Wanderer

fuck i'm supposed to be in handcuffs in his bed in half an hours. don't encourage him bama, you zoo loving freak.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Bah you love me as well and it's like I said you and I can never be I am too tall for you

New Deity

Wanderer

Bama;770081 said:
Bah you love me as well and it's like I said you and I can never be I am too tall for you

it's true i dont want no stinkin' giraffe followin my tiny tight ass