UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum guild!

D-Nox

Knight
Forum guild!

Ok im starting a forum-only guild.

Requirements:
-members have to do at least one troll per day
-if the troll is a song then the timer increases to once a couple of days because of its difficulty.
-you must desobey the staff
-you must troll every single post made by Gensic and this wont count as the troll of the day.
-you must be a natural troller so Howl, you are out.
-anyone with less forums posts than "Nottheking" will not be accepted to join.
-yous must have 3 forum accounts for the case of being banned
-if you run out of accounts you will be promoted and asked to create 3 more
-the leader will be the person with more ban points
-Ban points:
1day ban - 1 point
1week ban - 7 points
1month ban - 30 points
Perma ban - you will instantly be promoted to the Chuck Norris status (this means you can give orders to the guild leader)

if you dont met the requirements then you are a "Howl"

ok, now this was just a joke.... if you were thinking of joining then you should take a break from the forums. :p

D-Nox

Knight
Re: Forum guild!

now it is. thnx for the add-on emo.(yeah you cut your hair but still look like an emo)

Howl

Sorceror

You made this thread just to be able to talk to me. Look, if you still have feelings for me, we can talk about it again. It's getting annoying now, so I'll just say it in public. Maybe the embarrassment will help you get over me: You're a weirdo; I don't like being stalked; you smell bad; you have what is technically known as a micro-penis; your side-boobs are too big, even for my preferences; you still live with your mother. That's why I can't be with you, ok?

New Deity

Wanderer

Howl;767190 said:
You made this thread just to be able to talk to me. Look, if you still have feelings for me, we can talk about it again. It's getting annoying now, so I'll just say it in public. Maybe the embarrassment will help you get over me: You're a weirdo; I don't like being stalked; you smell bad; you have what is technically known as a micro-penis; your side-boobs are too big, even for my preferences; you still live with your mother. That's why I can't be with you, ok?

and he's brazillian and can never have naturally emo hair like me. therefor howl will never belong to you instead of me.

D-Nox

Knight

Poor Howl.... fails badly on the art of trolling. always going with the same homo stuff....
Thats why you are now the worse name someone can call another person.
You are so "Howl"

Howl

Sorceror

D-Nox;767470 said:
Poor Howl.... fails badly on the art of trolling. always going with the same homo stuff....
Thats why you are now the worse name someone can call another person.
You are so "Howl"

It's not gonna catch on, sorry to disappoint you. Catchphrase fail, another type of fail to add to your ever-enlarging list to go with your ever-enlarging e-peen.

D-Nox

Knight

ok everyone can join. the requirements are no longer requirements. instead they are goals to be achieved while you are in.
apply now or die.