UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Consolidation

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
lol shino90.. why did everyone manage to become members and I'm only a guest? ;(
I can't even forum properly now. I hate beeing sick!! ;(
I thought that was post count related, but that can't be it. You have almost 30k!

Maybe one of the XenForo coders dislikes Sweden. :D Problem?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
My main issues to far is the consolidation itself. I always browsed the forums using the "new post" option, but now when I do, I get all of the new posts from all of those sections in which I have little to no interest of.

wkstrm

Lord
My main issues to far is the consolidation itself. I always browsed the forums using the "new post" option, but now when I do, I get all of the new posts from all of those sections in which I have little to no interest of.

KEBEQ!!! your avatar is way to boring!! :D

Addicted

Disciple

I hate that also. I'm sure there is a way to craft a link that will search specific areas. I'm also sad the "like" button is gone. :(

Also, the area between the post and the users signature needs to be clearly defined. It's hard to tell where one stops and the other begins.