UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Consolidation

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Forum Consolidation

As many of you are aware we are planning on a massive forum consolidation. We have chosen our forum software and our vendor who will be doing the work for us.

The conversion will likely result in some downtime on the order of up to 24 hours. I will keep you up to date on our plans and when we think we will be proceeding with this change.

Thanks for your support and I assure you after the update our forums will be much nicer and much more user friendly

The current state of the forums (their look and feel) will be nicer once the merger is completed. Please bear with the single page "smashed" view for the time being.

We will not be continuing with vBulletin because Internet Brands (who acquired vBulletin) sucks ass and that my friends is a fact.

Thanks,
Ryan

Squire
Re: Forum Consolidation

Sorta not a fan of everything being like a sub-forum but I'll work with it.

wkstrm

Lord
lol shino90.. why did everyone manage to become members and I'm only a guest? ;(
I can't even forum properly now. I hate beeing sick!! ;(