UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For you A Hello Shitt!3s -> 2 vs 4

GeX92

Squire
Yesterday we all played against us ( OC, Hello Kities, S works and "Yaz a goat fucker" and some random blue guys ) :) So don't fuck about 'out numbered' ;)

I end this stupid thread about 'Yaz the goat fucker' and him overpower 'screenshot'

Have a nice day guys and 'other guy who love goats' :) I'm tolerant Yaz :)

Thanks you and again good job! :)

Yaz

Squire
Yesterday we all played against us ( OC, Hello Kities, S works and "Yaz a goat fucker" and some random blue guys ) :) So don't fuck about 'out numbered' ;)

I end this stupid thread about 'Yaz the goat fucker' and him overpower 'screenshot'

Have a nice day guys and 'other guy who love goats' :) I'm tolerant Yaz :)

Thanks you and again good job! :)

Your IQ lvl is below 0
Yes Yes I died at brit gate getting ganked down by 10 ZS kudos.. Well you finally got your revenge after you lost all those champ spawns during the day..
PS: Not even steam can help the retarded.. I'm so sorry

Ilikered

Sorceror
Your IQ lvl is below 0
Yes Yes I died at brit gate getting ganked down by 10 ZS kudos.. Well you finally got your revenge after you lost all those champ spawns during the day..
PS: Not even steam can help the retarded.. I'm so sorry
LOL 10 ? :D:D:D:D Maybe 20 ?!? :D
The Mighty Yaz killed by even 30 ZS WARRIORS!!! ARGHH! :D

GeX92

Squire
Goat fuckers, bleeeee fuuu :D Lose spawn, maybe you tell about Neira guy ;>?

Yaz you are very funny :) Really! not only the goat fucker, also he can't count :LOLOLOLOLOL:

condolences

c0d3r

Traveler
Yesterday we all played against us ( OC, Hello Kities, S works and "Yaz a goat fucker" and some random blue guys ) :) So don't fuck about 'out numbered'
kitties attacked ZS and OC, you are not that good, don't be a fool lol:

ps: now I'm out of this thread, you can keep going

Last edited:

Ilikered

Sorceror
and u aloso atacked s works and YAz (the i cant count) on his blue O' ? :D and Dreed from OC on his blue ?
If i remember good 1 poor kitty got red and sit 3 days in vendor mall just to take the red off :p

GeX92

Squire
I don't know why Yaz relogged on blue when he wasn't able to fight and fight with rest of blue ;) Funny! :) I finish this stupid "Yaz" thread :) Doing more Yaz! :)

without receiving ;)

Yaz

Squire
Goat fuckers, bleeeee fuuu :D Lose spawn, maybe you tell about Neira guy ;>?

Yaz you are very funny :) Really! not only the goat fucker, also he can't count :LOLOLOLOLOL:

condolences

You should be thanking me you monkey... if it wasn't for me attacking OC and killing one of them at deceit they would have got in your shit defence and beat you down... I gave you an extra 5 minutes which lead you to win the champ polish retard

PS: I was alone vs 2 guild what the fuck did you expect ..

Crab Man

Squire
hello kitty horde? I'm sorry to let you down but there are only 6 active hello kitties, one of them lives in germany and barely play with others, so you'll most likely see 2 or 3 hello kitties, sometimes we can get 5 online (at night), when you start seeing things that aren't there you should take a break.

pls show me the horde:

OC had 6 guys yesterday at brit gate (also allied with Reaper/Skorpion [X]) against 5 hello kitties (plus a red called Eva) and got destroyed:
sephiroth
swish n flick
pheonix
gamersedge
aiden pearce
vex (?)

they do have numbers but lack skills, don't get me wrong... there are hello kitties who are still learning field fights and teamplay too, not to mention our guild has lots of pvmers and most of them are still trying to get their suit/powerscrolls, what about logging out of the forums and start playing?

don't be that delusional, have fun!

I think it is funny Ds will have pets named FalseScreenshot then only post one side of the battle, these screenshots just show how shitty you and your guild run together and when ZS Gets you down and or Bola'd etc you get raped.
They also show that you my friend will run off screen and leave the guild for a lucky pain spike or high damage spell just for one target instead of sticking to the main target which I would say is very necessary in PvP.

Also, if you are going to Quote OC on how many members it has get it right, Vex showed and left his character near the gate the entire time because he had just got done checking spawns so don't try and add a number, Unless that is .... you are scared of a champ spawn checking thief.

Crab Man

Squire
You should be thanking me you monkey... if it wasn't for me attacking OC and killing one of them at deceit they would have got in your shit defence and beat you down... I gave you an extra 5 minutes which lead you to win the champ polish retard

PS: I was alone vs 2 guild what the fuck did you expect ..

This is true Yaz showed up and while he was attacking I will give it to ZS they took off with their tail in between their legs while we had to switch targets to "an idiot", if he wouldn't have left getting out would have been quite the challenge as ZS is very terrible at making pushes.

Crab Man

Squire
Just for the information, we have some recording of us taking out Ds and I believe with all this shit talk we will have to post some wins too or you will just see the negativity like you do with any other guild, We know that we are growing and such but y'all never talk about losing a spawn or losing to OC, Hz, 1234, ZS, or Ds with all these damn wins I am trying to figure out who we are killing these days....

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/558328/

Lets count, this is spawners in Ds not including the kitties that don't know how to field or use the spell reveal.

(There is a Kitty or two in the screenshot)

Yaz

Squire
Just for the information, we have some recording of us taking out Ds and I believe with all this shit talk we will have to post some wins too or you will just see the negativity like you do with any other guild, We know that we are growing and such but y'all never talk about losing a spawn or losing to OC, Hz, 1234, ZS, or Ds with all these damn wins I am trying to figure out who we are killing these days....

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/558328/

Lets count, this is spawners in Ds not including the kitties that don't know how to field or use the spell reveal.

(There is a Kitty or two in the screenshot)

1234 has only like 5 people 4 people in the guild .. .. we have no numbers to fight zerg guilds HUEHUEHEUEHEUEHE

kobra89pl

Sorceror
you all disperse into smaller teams and dies, this is your business, our cash. Counting according to your method ZS fight vs 15 ppl but located at different locations :p

Crab Man

Squire
1234 has only like 5 people 4 people in the guild .. .. we have no numbers to fight zerg guilds HUEHUEHEUEHEUEHE

I do respect how small your guild is and how strong y'all play. 1234 is truly a good PvP guild but the next time Falda EO PARA me I am gonna rip my hair out lol...

Nahh its all good fun Next time lets kill ZS when they have 7+ strong at a Niera then fight it out lol. Sandwiched our asses.