UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For you A Hello Shitt!3s -> 2 vs 4

c0d3r

Traveler
all I can see is that you double posted that first kill, ganked a random guy called "scatman john", reskilled that hello kitty and posted at the bottom so it wouldnt look like a simple reskill, before you get started: I'm not on your screenshots.

ps: I also don't see you getting any gold, have fun!

Yaz

Squire
all I can see is that you double posted that first kill, ganked a random guy called "scatman john", reskilled that hello kitty and posted at the bottom so it wouldnt look like a simple reskill, before you get started: I'm not on your screenshots.

ps: I also don't see you getting any gold, have fun!

1st of all the double post was because he ressed up and died 5 seconds later (poor crossheal) *SET THOSE STEAM HOTKEYS GUYS*, secondly scatman john is not random he was ganking with them and thirdly you suck

Diz

Wanderer
Telling someone you're going to ignore them isn't ignoring them; you're still dignifying their presence...

For example, actually ignoring someone would be you not dignifying this response at all.

Let's try this out startinnnnnng now-

c0d3r

Traveler
1st of all the double post was because he ressed up and died 5 seconds later (poor crossheal) *SET THOSE STEAM HOTKEYS GUYS*, secondly scatman john is not random he was ganking with them and thirdly you suck
are you going to tell me that he ressed 5 seconds later, you received the same amount of damage and he got killed also by the same amount of damage? while everyone kept the exact same position? after 5 seconds? what a joke, lol. Same screenshot, look top right Razor date and time!

GeX92

Squire
I see Paragon, Scatman and Hello Kitty ( reskill ) but ok.. :) Scatman have a bad suit and if you treat him as an equal opponent with him suit.. :)

GOOD JOB YAZ! :)

GeX92

Squire
Dude.. you die 2v3 ... next 3v3, you come back in 6v3? :D You are the best! :)

Don't be funny ;)

I don't say that I'm good at pvp, maybe I suck, but I don't put screenshot's with every 'winning fights' in forum -.- You see any our guild's screens from winning spawns?

Last edited: