UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

For 1 million dollars, would you: *POLL*

For 1 million dollars,would you let this crab:

• Latch onto NECK for 1 hour

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Latch onto GENITALS for 5 minutes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Neither: I would walk without getting the money

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

crikey

Sorceror

Allow this crab, while it is MAXIMUM pissed off and energetic, to Latch on with full power onto your NECK or GENITALS?

If you choose THE NECK, you must remain in its grasp for 1 whole hour

If you choose THE GENITALS, you must remain in its grasp or 5 minutes

or, you can choose neither and not get paid

Select your answer in the poll for fun!

crikey

Sorceror
Imagine if you were out on the beach with a girlfriend.... She lays down the towel, demands you to cream her up, then falls asleep in the sun....

You wander off to check out the other babes/do whatever. Come back to the girlfriend and this crab is hunched over her bloodied corpse,decapitated head in the crabs claw. You attack it but its thick shell provides too much protection for your whimpy human strength, so it scuttles back into the sea with its snack.

Would be a nifty horror movie! I'm suprised sci-fi hasn't made a "mutant crabs" movie yet. God knows they have horror movies about every other animal in existance

Would rather watcha a hoarde of giant crabs killing beachgoers in a crab invasion, then "megladon vs giant squid"

crikey

Sorceror
I love "doin" mom stuff ;) Personally, I'm rooting for crikey to win an insano lottery jackpot so we can get some of this shit on vid ;)
I once got a 18 year old kid to put a live momma spider w/ spider egg attached to it inside his mouth, for 8 cigarettes... one of the legs came off and was stucku to the side of his mouth. Sadly the spider didn't bite him :(

Need bigbucks so we can get some realllly sick self mutilation goin

pete liv

Sorceror
I once got a 18 year old kid to put a live momma spider w/ spider egg attached to it inside his mouth, for 8 cigarettes... one of the legs came off and was stucku to the side of his mouth. Sadly the spider didn't bite him :(

Need bigbucks so we can get some realllly sick self mutilation goin
would you chop your dick off if they could put it back on immediately, with no ill side effect?

crikey

Sorceror
would you chop your dick off if they could put it back on immediately, with no ill side effect?
not for free
BUt sure, if it was guarenteed to be restored to completely normal, and I was paid a large sum of cash, sure why wouldnt I?

when im vacationing in the tropics the next week, laying out on the beach with a trash barrel filled to the top with drugs, having the time of my life, it will be worth it

SavvyT

Sorceror
Neck will probably kill you and if i saw that thing take my shit off i would just lose the will to live right then and there. Im out