UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

floyd mayweather vs manny pacquiao, anyone actually spending the $100 to watch it live?

toronto_matt

Sorceror
bar

pretty silly all this hype over 2 welterweights playing patty cake.

show me The Bronze Bomber vs Dr. Steelhammer and my boxing boner will get hard.

I agree. It's definitely over hyped. No question.

I'm just a sucker for the big spectacles and big events

I wanna see who's there. I wanna see what kinda people actually payed 300 grand for one single seat at ringside

What kinda fools come to the ring with mayweather other than justin beiber

My expectations of the crowd is very low considering most of the people there are probably not gonna be hardcore boxing fans but casual ones with just a fuck load of money that are gonna be takin pics of themselves all night

"Look where I am!"

If we get a full 12 rounds Il be very surprised

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Nevertheless between this fight and the Kentucky Derby my saturday is definitely set

I plan to be 12 deep by 9pm

Hope everyone else enjoys themselves! :D

so pac is gonna beat mayweathers ass, but mayweather will win by decision, and then john cena will enter stage left and chair smash the victor cuz wwe is the best

also most of the places near me are charging 10-25 dollars/person to watch the fight. lol ok ill just watch spurs beat clippers, a real mans game