UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

fixing cheaters with auto heals/cures would be a great start.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
okay sloth LOL

after we beat you again, will you be begging to play with us like you did on UOF?

Haha man I could only imagine what it must be like to be so insecure that I was afraid to show a bunch of strangers what I look like LOL

" the people i play with know what i look like but I won't post my own picture "

LOL

I don't play with cheaters and I don't play with scrubs so keep dreaming.

Remember, I use to play with your faggot guild before I found out they were cheating before anybody even heard of you.

You aren't even worth my B team squad

tech.

Sorceror
Haha man I could only imagine what it must be like to be so insecure that I was afraid to show a bunch of strangers what I look like LOL

" the people i play with know what i look like but I won't post my own picture "

LOL

I don't play with cheaters and I don't play with scrubs so keep dreaming.

Remember, I use to play with your faggot guild before I found out they were cheating before anybody even heard of you.

You aren't even worth my B team squad

thanks for calling me on skype.

nice chat

tech.

Sorceror
i'll have to dodge on the 1v1.

unless you give me 3 months of nonstop dueling the same 4 people over and over pretending like i'm making progress for something irrelevant, than sure.

anything else, I accept because I obviously rely on my teammates, and that's why I can say I rarely lose.

angryhamster

Traveler
I made one to troll tyler because he was doing the same thing LOL

Like I said, you can say what ever you want about me it doesn't mean shit to me because you're just someone thats never going to accomplish anything in life and probably living in your parents basement until your 40 like Azria

I'm done putting you in your place, I'll just embarrass you on the field and take away the one thing you think you have going for yourself LOL

youre 34 having a serious wizard squabble with a 16 year old

he plays this game because hes 16 and its something to do after homework and before bedtime

you play this game because youre gay and its something to do after slip-and-sliding with guys and before gay sex

Thanks for summoning me to this thread, tech

My other forum accounts have been perm banned. Maris, Sirkah. This account was made after tessa resigned, which is probably the only reason I'm able to post.

So while you were posting 3-4 accounts to my 1, don't pretend it was because I was doing the same thing.

on a related note, is angryhamster not felipe? If not, where is our lord and savior felipe?

This movie is an American classic!

You cry more than anyone I know. 3-3 at first with my sallos lagging, then it got away from me. I log in and instantly you have a duel for me. You should really go ride someone elses nuts if you are gonna cry after every fight.