UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

fixing cheaters with auto heals/cures would be a great start.

I just think it's funny when some little bitch like him thinks hes in any position to talk shit about anybody. Rather it be in game or real life.

Kids a fucking nerd and he sucks at all aspects of this game. Have you seen the screen shot of him jailed for being on a cheat client?
nah i haven't seen it , i don't rally know for fact who cheats and who doesn't .. i just know that i never have and i know not to scream auto heals if im not sure ... because it just makes the person look like a tool if they are wrong.

tech.

Sorceror
you've made 3 different forum accounts to back yourself up when you had beef with @Boomshakalaka cause you didn't have any credibility.

how could you throw the word nerd around.

you did the same shit on uof too, you're either insane irl or desperate for internet attention

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I love when you call someone a nerd because of how much they play ultima online and they respond with

" i never play this game "

Okay so since you spend the remaining 10 hours of your day playing other video games does that make it any better?

LOL

you've made 3 different forum accounts to back yourself up when you had beef with @Boomshakalaka cause you didn't have any credibility.

how could you throw the word nerd around.

you did the same shit on uof too, you're either insane irl or desperate for internet attention
lolol he's kinda got you there mickey i brought up the fact that you talk to / about yourself on forums on separate accounts like you have some sort of split personality disorder.

tech.

Sorceror
i'm not sure what's worse.

getting thrown out of every crew you've ever played with until you found a group of misfit bads

or getting looted by your real life friend because he knows just how much of a bitch you are.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Tech I am not going to waste my time picking on a little kid that probably won't get his dick wet until he's in his 30's.

Anytime you wanna log in for some 2v2 or 3v3's let me know,

I have no problem bringing you back to reality.

Peace

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
lolol he's kinda got you there mickey i brought up the fact that you talk to / about yourself on forums on separate accounts like you have some sort of split personality disorder.

I had 2 forum accounts for trolling just like tyler, kris, and half the other people that post on here do LOL

tech.

Sorceror
yo i fuck these highschool hoes that dogged on you your entire childhood

i'd hate to bring up some real life shit, but since you did...

felipe found your facebook and posted your pictures on the forums, and then you tried to file a lawsuit against him cause you were embarrassed as fuck.

you let the whole uo community clown you brody.

the pictures you've posted in your recent years ~5+ have made your whole adulthood experience look like a joke

i'd hate to see what you were like in highschool

i'd probably have to beat that ass.

tech.

Sorceror
yo b I done asked for some field fights

beg some people to add you on skype again so we can set this up

felipe found your facebook and posted your pictures on the forums, and then you tried to file a lawsuit against him cause you were embarrassed as fuck.

the pictures you've posted in your recent years ~5+ have made your whole adulthood experience look like a joke

YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T THINK MICKEY LOOKED LIKE A G RIDING THAT POOL FLOATY WITH HIS BOYFRAND?

tech.

Sorceror
I bet he was having a fun time, giving brojobs to his homies on the pool noodle with some frozen margaritas in 1 hand, his friends dick in the other.

can't rip on the dude for having fun.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Hahha file a lawsuit?

No, I told him to stop sending my mother facebook messages because it's fucking weird, and only a whack job would take this game so serious he would start stalking someone's family members. And the only reason he does it, is because he lives in another country and knows nobody will ever see him in real life or he wouldn't say a fucking word to anybody.

You aren't fucking any "hoes" You're a little nerdy virgin who spends all of his free time playing video games because he's socially awkward and afraid to talk to anybody who isn't wearing a headset behind a computer.

The whole uo community can say what ever they want, 90% of them are a bunch of geeks like you who wouldn't say a fucking word to anybody in real life and hide their identity behind their computers.