UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Firewall List Cleared

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: Firewall List Cleared

MrBrightside;1451779 said:
417 days and i'm still not perma banned (only ONE 2 week ban)

who's impressed?

1100+ Days here and not even jailed. :3

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

Mark;1452181 said:
Bans will not be lifted because many banned accounts are resource farmers and donation scammers that can potentially still have illegitimate items.

I tried to fix my "donation scam" even tho thats not what it was... so you gunna keep ignoring me or can we fix this its been like 2 months... like i already said i didnt have a problem paying for it but my paypal account had my old card on there by default.... but of course im sure youll ignore this too just like all the emails...

People should not have accounts unbanned, because they used them for fraud and other things not permitted on the server... on the other hand those that have been firewalled still are banned, but are given a second chance to get a fresh start. In other words banned and firewalled can still start a fresh account and learn from their previous mistakes...

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

There is a huge difference between scamming and what happened here.... if i was scamming you think i would even care about the stuff? Im mean for real as soon as i knew what was going on i emailed people...

Un4

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1452399 said:
People should not have accounts unbanned, because they used them for fraud and other things not permitted on the server... on the other hand those that have been firewalled still are banned, but are given a second chance to get a fresh start. In other words banned and firewalled can still start a fresh account and learn from their previous mistakes...

this is not true is all cases.

K

Kitchen_

Ryan;1451763 said:
We've removed all firewalls from the shard. Enjoy your second chance and use it wisely.

Ryan

If you were firewalled, are your accounts still banned? If so how can you check how long they're banned for?

Jayooo

Wanderer

r33n;1452591 said:
Bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

LOL

you know it will, everyone will come back UO is addicting like crack, and with all these people beginning "fresh" that probably means a new load of donation monies, dont lie! lol id make the same move

Un4;1452462 said:
this is not true is all cases.

Well im pretty sure to have an account banned permanently you had to do something illegal such as credit card fraud, or afk gather ressources EVEN AFTER you got jailed like 5 times, or you were scamming many players. I mean bans dont go on accounts easily; no one has been banned for afk farming ressources for the first time, but if you got jailed 5 times for it; there is a problem...

AndrewDoK

Wanderer

i don't know much about what firewall bans were in place but it seems since they have been lifted the server has gotten a whole lot more unstable..

:-/

Un4

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx-hybrid;1453188 said:
Well im pretty sure to have an account banned permanently you had to do something illegal such as credit card fraud, or afk gather ressources EVEN AFTER you got jailed like 5 times, or you were scamming many players. I mean bans dont go on accounts easily; no one has been banned for afk farming ressources for the first time, but if you got jailed 5 times for it; there is a problem...

this is also not true. but you can be sure of it all day. i think some of the smaller things they banned for ie. mine is far lesser than the bans they unfirewalled. i did none of those things mentioned.

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

No matter how many times i email people i just get ignored over and over thats what i really love... no explination, no reply, nothing GG mark :foff: