UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Firewall List Cleared

Phyrex

Page
Re: Firewall List Cleared

Shame to hear. We don't really need more asshats running around, they got banned for a reason.

*Shrugs* Not my decission to make though.

Brightside.. i understand the FIREWALLS part... i was just saying hes still banned.. kind of curious to find out if everyones accounts will be unbanned also.. because he was banned because his donation money fell through.. he didnt have enough money in his paypal account and it said he did.. not really his fault :/

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

Whats even worse is not only did my accounts get banned but ever account i have logged onto got banned.... i couldnt even get anyone to talk to me about it....

Misti Autumns;1451986 said:
Brightside.. i understand the FIREWALLS part... i was just saying hes still banned.

if he was unbanning all accounts, don't you think he would have mentioned it in his post too?

Mark

Knight

Bans will not be lifted because many banned accounts are resource farmers and donation scammers that can potentially still have illegitimate items.

Un4

Knight

Mark;1452181 said:
Bans will not be lifted because many banned accounts are resource farmers and donation scammers that can potentially still have illegitimate items.

i dont suppose any cases can be looked into individually?