UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FEL Castle

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
actually there had been like 5 different people I have no clue who actually wanted my castle...was it Steele deserve dic holster or zul moonshine...and whoever did I do that is , he is known for script placing houses and that's all..I dont really understand why you guys are mad at me but when you calm down I await your apology, and will let you into the shard alliance

Zul Moonstryfe

Traveler
lmfao im the only real DiD I Do ThAt and the whole Script Placing thing makes me Laugh and I never placed a house outside Despise ever so like I said 100 times before it was not me there are many DiD I Do ThAts that made copys on my CHR but I am the only Real one and the only one that has that name on Atlantic on OSI

Dic Schwab

Traveler
I wanted it but no worries there will be more.. and i got out bid because castles are not worth over 105kk for a specific area. i have more than enough to cover that cost.. thanks to @Jackie Moon for buying my hw kits. makes no difference it would take me another year to deco it and organize it regardless so good for @ThePope
@a Bad Religion i vaguely remember you dropping a suit, and getting it back so be quiet you.

I wanted it but no worries there will be more.. and i got out bid because castles are not worth over 105kk for a specific area. i have more than enough to cover that cost.. thanks to @Jackie Moon for buying my hw kits. makes no difference it would take me another year to deco it and organize it regardless so good for @ThePope
@a Bad Religion i vaguely remember you dropping a suit, and getting it back so be quiet you.
And?

Zul Moonstryfe

Traveler
dude i'll meet you wherever you want i'm not no skinny punk ass bitch like yourself I backup my shit so if you wanna get real just let me know I don't back down to no one....

Last edited:

raveX

Page
LETS PUT 20 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK AND SEE HOW MANY FUNNY COMMENTS WE CAN MAKE BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!

dude i'll meet you wherever you want i'm not no skinning punk ass bitch like yourself I backup my shit so if you wanna get real just let me know I don't back down to no one....

"not no skinning punk ass bitch" Does this means you don't 'skin' punk ass bitches or that you are a punk ass bitch that 'skins' a lot of carcasses? I guess I really don't care, sound like a Redneck problem.

"backup my shit" Maybe if you are having constipation problems try some damn Exlax. Usually that happens when you let too many damn queers in and around your butt-hole area. Sounds like you ARE "backing down" to someone.

"..." You are suppose to use the periods at the end of each sentence, not throw them all together in one lump at the end.

"so if you wanna get real" No one cares if you are an internet tough guy. Internet tough guys have been beating Mike Tyson's ass and bench pressing busses since Al Gore invented it. Maybe you should go punch yourself in the face for thinking anyone is actually going to give you their home address. And if they do, be prepared to be shot in the face when you knock on their door because they are most likely a crazy son of a....BUZZZZZZZ

Aww...out of time already.