UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FEL Castle

Zul Moonstryfe

Traveler
I must say jackie moon that you are a true Douchebag and that everyone gets their day so one day you will get yours I thank you for being the cock sucker that you really are :)

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
why is that? Because I sold a house to someone that outbidded you and your friends...the only thing I know about you guys is the fact that one of you placed a despise house I wanted with a script and then talked shit to me saying you would never sell it to me...even though you guys acted like assholes I still held no grudge and made sure yo saw the post before I let the auction close...not my fault yo didn't want the castle as badly as you said

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
you guys should join the shard alliance and maybe you would be able to afford such a great castle...and btw i was going to talk my brother into selling you the one right behind mine but that will no longer be an option for the crybaby pms you e sent being very mean

Dic Schwab

Traveler
in my honest opinion who would have thought castles would almost double in less than a week... there will be more castles.. still glad i bought my first for 25kk a year ago.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
in my honest opinion who would have thought castles would almost double in less than a week... there will be more castles.. still glad i bought my first for 25kk a year ago.
I don't think it's that surprising to be honest.

Take into account all of the people who don't have castle (a lot)

The average bankroll of a good volume of the players (quite an insane lot)

And the ammount of castles for sale that you see on the selling forum (meager to inexistant)

It's not that hard to imagine that once one goes for sale, people with deep pockets won't hesitate to push the gold ahead to get one, knowing that they can easily get that gold back gradually.

I don't think it's that surprising to be honest.

Take into account all of the people who don't have castle (a lot)

The average bankroll of a good volume of the players (quite an insane lot)

And the ammount of castles for sale that you see on the selling forum (meager to inexistant)

It's not that hard to imagine that once one goes for sale, people with deep pockets won't hesitate to push the gold ahead to get one, knowing that they can easily get that gold back gradually.
one sold on friday for glads+cc = to about 60kk nearly half of what this guy just payed

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
one sold on friday for glads+cc = to about 60kk nearly half of what this guy just payed
I'm sure the guy who bought this one, would have been willing to bid on that one, if it was in a similar location, i.e. grass, fel, and no spawn.

It was most likely just a question of timing, not seeing the thread or something like that.

Next one might sell for 40 mil's, and the one after might go up to 150 mil's, I guess you just never know ;)

Zul Moonstryfe

Traveler
you can tell your brother to shove his castle and his whole account up his asshole sideways... I'm not done with you yet :) so I hope you enjoy yourself.... and that whole despise house bull shit was never me so I have no idea wtf you're talking about and will see who gets the last laugh :)

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
he asked me to sell him my castle a month or so ago..i said not for sell..but he kept bugging me so I said I want the other despise house his castle and a shit load of gold...never talked to him again..then when I seen castle prices so high i decided to see if how high mine could get..i posted it on forums and he lost the bidding war and started sending me messages saying I'm a douche and he was trying to get me that house i wanted etc.. I talked to the owner of the house I want and he said its definatly not for sale...so i let the bidding war go and now I'm a horrible person

kolbycrouch

Knight
you can tell your brother to shove his castle and his whole account up his asshole sideways... I'm not done with you yet :) so I hope you enjoy yourself.... and that whole despise house bull shit was never me so I have no idea wtf you're talking about and will see who gets the last laugh :)
But you and your friend are literally the worst players I have seen in Fel, and you are both American.

You don't have reputation, you don't have skill, and you aren't very wealthy. Why should me and my brother take you seriously?

Chill out, learn to play, and be nice.

Zul Moonstryfe

Traveler
lmfao Kolbycrouch your a funny guy you have no rep you have no skill lmfao this is great hahahaaaaaaa everyone knows me the sad part is that your a female stuck in a male's body but its ok some day you will walk out of that shadowy place :-]