UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FEL Castle

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
LETS PUT 20 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK AND SEE HOW MANY FUNNY COMMENTS WE CAN MAKE BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!

"not no skinning punk ass bitch" Does this means you don't 'skin' punk ass bitches or that you are a punk ass bitch that 'skins' a lot of carcasses? I guess I really don't care, sound like a Redneck problem.

"backup my shit" Maybe if you are having constipation problems try some damn Exlax. Usually that happens when you let too many damn queers in and around your butt-hole area. Sounds like you ARE "backing down" to someone.

"..." You are suppose to use the periods at the end of each sentence, not throw them all together in one lump at the end.

"so if you wanna get real" No one cares if you are an internet tough guy. Internet tough guys have been beating Mike Tyson's ass and bench pressing busses since Al Gore invented it. Maybe you should go punch yourself in the face for thinking anyone is actually going to give you their home address. And if they do, be prepared to be shot in the face when you knock on their door because they are most likely a crazy son of a....BUZZZZZZZ

Aww...out of time already.
Hahaha, I wanna like that post 100 times :D

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
The invite of me to u, to visit the housing of mine can be seen.
Who wants it in?

Dehiba ‏الذهيبة‎ close by we pick it u up. u will like it much more, and wont leave me.

Send messaging to me at inbox