UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FAREWELL TO UO AND ALL THE DECENT PEOPLE ON THIS SHARD.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Long dong I just can't take you serious because you're so fucking delusional LOL.

I remember watching neon beat you like 9-1 in alchy duels and he legit asked you.

"am I better than you?"

And you still were like uh no you just got lucky.

I feel like I could take all of your money and beat you a million times and you would still try to convince yourself that you are better.

You are like Kris 2.0.

It's hard to take you serious when everybody on the server has beat you multiple times and you still try to convince everybody that you're the best.

You're average.

Period.

I don't even want to fight you anymore because as soon as you see me attack you, you fucking b line right for your house.

uonewb

Page
lol, so many forum warriors protecting their internet ego's. that's why this shard is shit because everyone is scared to die..oh well. if i'm average..you still die to me lol! look at that video mickey.. there is a reason why all of you stay on the forums and not come on the field or 2v2's or whatever.. forum junkies

Vizeroth

Sorceror
It's just annoying to fight you, little brah. The last time we fought 1v1 in Delucia, you gated yourself out. Then you decked yourself out with wands and came back and killed me while I tried to kill your little follower who kept absorbing my explosion potions. This is not my idea of a good time.

lol, so many forum warriors protecting their internet ego's. that's why this shard is shit because everyone is scared to die..oh well. if i'm average..you still die to me lol! look at that video mickey.. there is a reason why all of you stay on the forums and not come on the field or 2v2's or whatever.. forum junkies
You can't talk about how people are scared to die when you're quitting because you dont want to 1v1 someone...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Congrats you killed me ONCE. Then 30 seconds later you died to me while I was newly rezed with nothing on me but 10 of each reg while on foot.

You act like winning a handful of times is some how in comparison to me beating you over and over and over again.

And for money....

Come back to reality bro!

uonewb

Page
yes scared? i'll post the skype logs of me trying to get u to fight me months back and you saying you would, and duck and dodge at the last second, again..you've been dodging me for months lmao.

uonewb

Page
Congrats you killed me ONCE. Then 30 seconds later you died to me while I was newly rezed with nothing on me but 10 of each reg while on foot.

You act like winning a handful of times is some how in comparison to me beating you over and over and over again.

And for money....

Come back to reality bro!
just stay on the forums=)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Long Gone's last night on UO is intense.

Staying in the safe zone LOL

yes scared? i'll post the skype logs of me trying to get u to fight me months back and you saying you would, and duck and dodge at the last second, again..you've been dodging me for months lmao.
Bro I've already posted those haha... Dumbass... The waffles were good though. I made you waste 30-45 minutes crying on skype lol. I just accepted a 1v1 and then you quit. You must be delusional if you think you're anything but horrible.

uonewb

Page
Bro I've already posted those haha... Dumbass... The waffles were good though. I made you waste 30-45 minutes crying on skype lol. I just accepted a 1v1 and then you quit. You must be delusional if you think you're anything but horrible.
lol, you already ran 1v1 lmfao and g heal wanded twice....