UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

FAREWELL TO UO AND ALL THE DECENT PEOPLE ON THIS SHARD.

uonewb

Page
I've had alot of fun, for the most part it's been like pulling teeth to get people to actually pvp, but all in all it's been fun, nothing personal to anyone through all this shit talking, it's just a game and it's only been shit talk to provoke pvp, it has only provoked forum pvp, not my style. will be giving all my stuff to guildmates. may join again in a couple years if this shard get's any better, this is the only shard i'll even think about. off to look after my wife during pregnancy and my child. LONG LIVE HYBRID, hope everyone eventually comes around and stop being dick's as a community, but doubt that will happen untill there is 0 corruption and an active gm.
thanks for the good time's, yes even you mickey.
LATER- LONG DONG SILVER/REAL NINJA/ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.

TRADE MAN

Squire
I've had alot of fun, for the most part it's been like pulling teeth to get people to actually pvp, but all in all it's been fun, nothing personal to anyone through all this shit talking, it's just a game and it's only been shit talk to provoke pvp, it has only provoked forum pvp, not my style. will be giving all my stuff to guildmates. may join again in a couple years if this shard get's any better, this is the only shard i'll even think about. off to look after my wife during pregnancy and my child. LONG LIVE HYBRID, hope everyone eventually comes around and stop being dick's as a community, but doubt that will happen untill there is 0 corruption and an active gm.
Good luck brother & congrats on the pregnancy!

As soon as I accept 1v1 you leave LOL, what a coincidence.

uonewb

Page
As soon as I accept 1v1 you leave LOL, what a coincidence.
yeah yeah yeah, if you accepted my 1v1 offer, we'd have been 1v1'd... so there goes that, you've been talking shit for 6 months and haven't fought me yet.. and I'll play last time today, only have 1k ea reg and 1k ea pot left. but then again it won't matter, still won't be any action...

uonewb

Page
you're kind of a faggot and if UO ever gets cracking again you'll be back to stocking vendors cause you're terribad.
IM kinda a faggot? you scammed me..you have never beat me 1v1, but im bad.. you've lost to me 2v2's...but im bad...you are another forum warrior, is why this server sucks. pussy

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

He's drunk.

He will be on later today for sure

LOL

uonewb

Page
i said i will play today as last day.. again, you hiding on alt and not fighting is why im done with this server, everyone is scared to die, i'll play tonight when people are actually not scared to fight, later

Versace16

Traveler
can i farm your rank please