UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fall Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

namlamina

Sorceror
Re: Fall Trade Fair

Orgazmo;2145025 said:
Look for chars with Yellow/Grey clothes....
I'll have Kin Paint, Rares, Weps, BoD's, Runic/Ash Hammers, and Wands!!!!
Weeeeee!

P.S. James...I hope the Giants get into a bus accident :)

Home team doesn't use a bus!
They lost :( Could have been the clinching game... Still 3-2 tho!

Amerigo

Sorceror

cogburn;2145381 said:
Kind of sad to see someone running a scam vendor at the trade fair. :(

Ya that cbd guy sucks. I'm really surprised at the wayyy overpricing of some stuff. I saw a pair of CBD blaze sandies for 1m? Do people really think that stuff will sell at that price? I always took fairs as a chance to clear items, and I would sell just about everything with fair prices.

Capone

Sorceror

Amerigo;2145387 said:
Ya that cbd guy sucks. I'm really surprised at the wayyy overpricing of some stuff. I saw a pair of CBD blaze sandies for 1m? Do people really think that stuff will sell at that price? I always took fairs as a chance to clear items, and I would sell just about everything with fair prices.

I'm talking about the guy selling an ethy polar bear as a pw polar bear for 17 mil.

his vendor is even named pw polar bear.

Amerigo

Sorceror

cogburn;2145406 said:
I'm talking about the guy selling an ethy polar bear as a pw polar bear for 17 mil.

Oh, I didn't even spot that guy. Scamming and overpricing all in one package!

cogburn;2145406 said:

yeah i saw that douche's vendor on the bridge on the bottom left almost. anyways on a lighter note from all the over-priced stuff, i managed to get a hell of a good deal on tribal berries. [e woohoo! and one of my buds caught a pair of DEL sandies mis-priced at like 1.3mill instead of 13mill :D

Slayer jr;2145754 said:
what day does fair end?

The Hybrid Fall Trade Fair will be this weekend.
Set up will begin Thursday and continue until Saturday.
The Fair will begin Friday and run through the weekend.

for people that dont read the entire post ffs.

welp, so far i've seen about 4 scam vendors, and now theres a lotto vendor. i think some rules are being broken ;/

Diamond's Inc.;2145908 said:
welp, so far i've seen about 4 scam vendors, and now theres a lotto vendor. i think some rules are being broken ;/

First off, I think scam's at this event are sad, and shouldn't be permitted, but that being said. Tessa said this:

Countessa said:
There is no rule against scamming. If it's allowed ingame, it's permitted.
Falsely named comm deeds were not allowed but that is no longer an issue.
Buyer Beware

In her original thread in general discussion.
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/238148-hybrid-trade-fair.html#post2131301

So sad as it may be, It doesn't seem to be illegal. :(

they used to just delete the vendor. or atleast thats what we were told as we set them up so no one made one. that should be enforced. if they wanna scam people atleast make them pay for it with more than jail time.

Countessa

Knight

The Fair will end come morning.
Vendors will be moved back to the setup area.

Players can page to retrieve their items and gold that might still be on their vendor. You have until the contract expires. Once the contract is done, the vendor will run away.

If you would like to remove your vendor tonight:
- remove any items left on it. Don't forget clothes if you dressed it up and want to keep the items
- collect the gold from the vendor
- dismiss vendor

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Countessa

Knight

The Trade Fair is over.

Players may page to retrieve their items and gold from their vendor.
Once the contract expires, the vendor dies with any gold or items left on them. Sooo don't forget about your vendor.

Thanks to everyone for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.