UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Fall Trade Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Fall Trade Fair

Yes, it's that time again.

The Hybrid Fall Trade Fair will be this weekend.
Set up will begin Thursday and continue until Saturday.
The Fair will begin Friday and run through the weekend.

There is a 10k service charge for each vendor you want placed.
Vendors will charge vendor fees like other player vendors (amount dependent on the cost of stock, etc).

If you are new to the Hybrid Trade Fairs, this link will provide more information.

See you at setup!

Ta2dmarine

Wanderer
Re: Fall Trade Fair

Any idea of an exact time setup begins on Thursday? Just curious for those of us who have night jobs, etc. (and I realize setup runs into Saturday, but I would like to be prepared for the jump-off.)

Dexter420

Sorceror

Yew Bank ftw, seasonal outrageously overpriced items ftl. The fairs are awesome, but people suck.

Countessa

Knight

Ta2dmarine;2144132 said:
Any idea of an exact time setup begins on Thursday? Just curious for those of us who have night jobs, etc. (and I realize setup runs into Saturday, but I would like to be prepared for the jump-off.)

No, I'm not that organized. Don't worry about it though. There will be lots of opportunity to set up. :)

namlamina

Sorceror

Well... I really want a vendor but I'm going to Game 5 Giants (3 wins) vs Phillies (1 win) tomorrow... Will there be someone on late or someone on real early?

Countessa

Knight

Sorry guys. It's been a busy day and some chit came up this evening I didn't plan on.
I'll be on tomorrow morning for setup.

Orgazmo

Knight

Look for chars with Yellow/Grey clothes....
I'll have Kin Paint, Rares, Weps, BoD's, Runic/Ash Hammers, and Wands!!!!
Weeeeee!

P.S. James...I hope the Giants get into a bus accident :)

Countessa

Knight

The Fair has begun. See the vendors at West Britain Bank.
Player wanting a vendor can page for vendor setup. Please be patient when doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.