UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction ppl read this

Eeyore-PiG- said:
SO fucking TRUE.
everyone also says "OMG DEXIGN=NO SKILL, MAGES IS WHERE THE SKILLZ ARE AT"
but all mage is button mashing. =)

I've never really understood that myself. I mean, mages can in 3 spells kill a dexxer. That dexxer needs potions, bandages, and the ability to know what he is doing. Now of course, with gay crap like faction runic weapons...

phontain33

Wanderer
stfu diamons

DiamondsNGuns said:
And who are you? To me a no name. Duel me please :D leave your aim so I can set up a time. In a PM or here.

A. OMG?!?! A NOBODY ON A VIDEOGAME!!!
B. Spamming qop in you're spells dosnt make you someone, just makes you quarks bitch, who is my personal lacky. There-for making you lacky of all lackys.
C. stfu you're a faggot.

Attachments

• diamonds copy.jpg
    diamonds copy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 34
Phontain said:
A. OMG?!?! A NOBODY ON A VIDEOGAME!!!
B. Spamming qop in you're spells dosnt make you someone, just makes you quarks bitch, who is my personal lacky. There-for making you lacky of all lackys.
C. stfu you're a faggot.
You can kill me x7 gratz. Quark was never qop, spamming qop gives me a sense of accomplishment because I got invited to it. Its ok if your jealous.. not everyone got in. Anyway you can x5 me than talk sir. Good game.

qop? why does everyone and their mother spam that? and i dont think hes jealous if he beat you and obviously doesnt give a fuck who wins or whos better or what possible skill people might think it takes to play uo

On uogamers, besides me I have yet to see soemone(actully in it) spam it. If you don't like it, well eat me cause I really don't give a shit what anyone here thinks.

RacecaR

Sorceror
To be a good mage takes more skill than to be a good dexxer. You guys call it button smashing...but the smashing needs to be done with timing and you have to know what button to smash and when. Another reason is that there are more mage templates than dexxer. Heal mage...scribe/stun...poisoin...alchy, etc. Dexxers need timing such as for bandages, but so do heal mages. They have to chug, so do mages. Dexxers need luck as well, to actually swing and hit and to get some nice damage. Mages just need luck for damage.

Now with this said and with all these dexxers complaining about this shit. The most dominant template in the game is alchy dexxer. All you have to do is learn how to throw pots and time your heals...you will dominate.

phontain33

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
You can kill me x7 gratz. Quark was never qop, spamming qop gives me a sense of accomplishment because I got invited to it. Its ok if your jealous.. not everyone got in. Anyway you can x5 me than talk sir. Good game.

Im glad you're glad you made an accomplishment via video game.
I guess being invited to join a test center guild would be a big check off my list of things to accomplish before i die.

Was that accomplishment listed before or after getting laid?

That was almost creative, but heres the thing, do you even have a girl friend? Or have you ever? Im done responding to your posts theres no point. Wanna duel me? x5 only. GG

i think diamonds and mentality are brothers

they both have the same style of being retarded and they both suck at trying to make someone look bad

haha man

ur just fucking hilarious

i dont give a flying fuck about dueling u

i dont care if ur better then me or not it doesnt matter

that has nothing to do with u being a douchebag

the day i shut up is the day i stop lookin on these forums or see that ur gone

Because for one hes never dueled me x7 anyhow. And x7 is gimpy for the following reasons: exp stun exp fs/eb/nox eb kills are not skillful. Having to skill someone when they are ALLOWED to cast/move etc takes more skill to do.

DiamondsNGuns said:
Because for one hes never dueled me x7 anyhow. And x7 is gimpy for the following reasons: exp stun exp fs/eb/nox eb kills are not skillful. Having to skill someone when they are ALLOWED to cast/move etc takes more skill to do.

7x