UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction ppl read this

Aunt Jemima-

Wanderer
Faction ppl read this

Ok kiddies, this is getting old, Im in Sl now was in CoM myself but left b/c so many of you cant get the idea of factions down , ok let me explain , Factions is a pvp based system . It is not however wait for IC to place guards then run by them and chant "noob" to the rival faction members who cant get close to you due to these guards, Thats just well, How do you say it . "fuckin retarded" Ok 2nd this is going out to the commander of minax sorry i forget your name honestly it wasnt worth remembering, Dont dump on me 4 times why i just sit and heal then when its my turn to dump you run off yelling noob, Thats well also messed up , I relize this is a shit talking kinda game . I really do , But if your gonna be talking shit and this goes for everyone , Be able to back it up . Ok i got that off my chest i feel better, =)

Aunt Jemima- said:
Ok kiddies, this is getting old, Im in Sl now was in CoM myself but left b/c so many of you cant get the idea of factions down , ok let me explain , Factions is a pvp based system . It is not however wait for IC to place guards then run by them and chant "noob" to the rival faction members who cant get close to you due to these guards, Thats just well, How do you say it . "fuckin retarded" Ok 2nd this is going out to the commander of minax sorry i forget your name honestly it wasnt worth remembering, Dont dump on me 4 times why i just sit and heal then when its my turn to dump you run off yelling noob, Thats well also messed up , I relize this is a shit talking kinda game . I really do , But if your gonna be talking shit and this goes for everyone , Be able to back it up . Ok i got that off my chest i feel better, =)
And who are you? To me a no name. Duel me please :D leave your aim so I can set up a time. In a PM or here.

Flipcyde

Wanderer
coming from ipy i can say that the population here on uog is a lot less mature.. so many people here feel the need to talk trash after ganking, some sort of griefing, whatever.. its pretty sad.. but in a system (uog) where pvp is dumbed down to the point of requiring very little to no skill, i guess this is one of the results..

Afro Man

Wanderer
griefing and shit talking is part of the game, deal with it. getting the edge over your oppenent is key here because shit is so balanced.. shit talk away.

zeyntih

Wanderer
DiamondsNGuns said:
Aunt won x7
I won x5

Umm I won the 7x, nice try though.

Ironfist Max

C

Cricket

Flipcyde said:
coming from ipy i can say that the population here on uog is a lot less mature.. so many people here feel the need to talk trash after ganking, some sort of griefing, whatever.. its pretty sad.. but in a system (uog) where pvp is dumbed down to the point of requiring very little to no skill, i guess this is one of the results..

This is all too true.

~C

Flipcyde said:
but in a system (uog) where pvp is dumbed down to the point of requiring very little to no skill, i guess this is one of the results..

UO has nothing to do with skill

it is entertaining button mashing

no matter where u play it at

C

Cricket

Eh, UO requires a bit of skill I'd say.

A little skill and a good connection is all you need, more or less.

~C

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
Sir Elton John said:
UO has nothing to do with skill

it is entertaining button mashing

no matter where u play it at

SO fucking TRUE.
everyone also says "OMG DEXIGN=NO SKILL, MAGES IS WHERE THE SKILLZ ARE AT"
but all mage is button mashing. =)