UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Power Runics

Should Gold Faction Weps be highest quality available ?

• Total voters

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Faction Power Runics

Str0ngold said:
Simple and easy, when you get one off BS reward they should have around 30 charge and a faction weapon stay for 3 weeks do a little math... .... ... 30*3=90 this mean you can have a verite weapon for 90 weeks wich is almost 2 years.

Stides40oz

Knight

Str0ngold said:
Simple and easy, when you get one off BS reward they should have around 30 charge and a faction weapon stay for 3 weeks do a little math... .... ... 30*3=90 this mean you can have a verite weapon for 90 weeks wich is almost 2 years.
actually frenchy they have 50 charges and last for 2 weeks foo. Btw i voted no because runics r cool! And not because I use them because they are an awesome reward. Ive maybe been 2 hit by them twice but im pretty sure i would of been dead if they were regular vanqs too.

Once again people.. stop the [e cry

d e j a

Wanderer

Wade hardly ever plays and if he did he has a very large amount of magic leather, greater heal wands and trinsic petals so his opinion is mute.

Someone mentioned a runic is equal to a mage casting explosion/earthquake, keep in mind spells cost mana, especially an explo/eq dump.. were as someone with a ruinic just has to stay close to you which is easy for a group of 2-3 fencers.

d e j a said:
Wade hardly ever plays and if he did he has a very large amount of magic leather, greater heal wands and trinsic petals so his opinion is mute.

Someone mentioned a runic is equal to a mage casting explosion/earthquake, keep in mind spells cost mana, especially an explo/eq dump.. were as someone with a ruinic just has to stay close to you which is easy for a group of 2-3 fencers.
ok sorry you're right i guess this would be more suitable:

:tissue:

a loller

Wanderer

After seeing how bad we owned TB today even with there verite weps, my vote does not change.

JellySS

Wanderer

[e cry some more narbs. these are probably the same people that bitched about krrios client and then bitch about razor after its gone.

JellySS

Wanderer

Bob said:
I think the huge dexxer buff change mark put in recently needs to be reverted out as it does nothing but let total trash like SS get points.

mark is the worst of them all tbh.

hivajisa

Wanderer

i voted yes i dont find it fair for a char to have a blessed wep of any that is stronger than a reg vanq a vanq axe and a golden runic are about the same in dam if not the same

wizzleworth

Wanderer

d e j a said:

Who cares about mana when the guy is dead.... a group of 2 -3 mages should be able to kill a group of 2 - 3 fencers easy... 1 x healer.. 1 stunner and 2 dumps.. and usually 1 should drop.. you forget that warriors arn't as good at cross healing; and if they are cross healing... then they arn't hitting you.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

wizzleworth said:
Who cares about mana when the guy is dead.... a group of 2 -3 mages should be able to kill a group of 2 - 3 fencers easy... 1 x healer.. 1 stunner and 2 dumps.. and usually 1 should drop.. you forget that warriors arn't as good at cross healing; and if they are cross healing... then they arn't hitting you.
yeah, the wepons level the playing field you narb.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

a loller said:
After seeing how bad we owned TB today even with there verite weps, my vote does not change.
owned? lol we had like 2 ppl with aggy and i think you took over when most ppl left.(me and ownage just took out the 5 minax guarding ur sigs though)

kainers

Wanderer

Stun and a dump from two mages can kill in a couple seconds. Two dexers lighting you up with verites can kill in a couple seconds. It's how it is. Just move on. I got smoked today from a stun dump, and later in the day I got smoked from a verite up my ass. The end result was the same. This thread needs to just die off.

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Kain-LoD said:
Stun and a dump from two mages can kill in a couple seconds. Two dexers lighting you up with verites can kill in a couple seconds. It's how it is. Just move on. I got smoked today from a stun dump, and later in the day I got smoked from a verite up my ass. The end result was the same. This thread needs to just die off.

Just like you.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Kain-LoD said:

ok first instead of running you should of kept your gheal off the 2 explo eb dump, then they stun you and you will STILL be able to heal, second this thing = 4 spells and you can heal it pretty easily, vertie dexxer = 2 wep hit and u die, they dont even need to throw a pot, it is so quick thatt all u see is some kid coming with big wep bam bam ur dead, only have time to drink a heal pot and when you go for heal up u r already dead because they have 125 dex with pot.