UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Power Runics

Should Gold Faction Weps be highest quality available ?

• Total voters

joey2ultima

Sorceror
Re: Faction Power Runics

No, because this gives people soemthign to play for...trying to obtain these runics or weapons..

I myself have never had anything higher then a golden faction weapon, and I only have a golden runic. But I like the fact that there is something better out there for me to get, or a 1v1 fight out there that the odds are not with me. Besides, how many people have power faction weapons? only the vets that are rich, and I'd like to be that dude (someday).

As for now I'll fight a dude with a power hally with the odds in his favour and it I win then that's sweet for me. Or you can just Ruuuun.

:p

ecosu21

Wanderer

alsmot everyone with faction wep has power. Those quality of weps were meant to be a risk if u gold field with them, not be blessed and do 34532643 damage. it takes from from the risk of using them completely

joey2ultima

Sorceror

true, seems like a bunch people have them but still..

who and where they getting the hammers? things cost a lot....

ecosu21

Wanderer

ya they do. its just lame when we got 20+ armor, they 2 hit kill allday with 0 chance of losing their high quality wep, they werent meant to be rarely used becuz of the rarity of the hammers. so no chance to lsoe them gives them nothing to lose and us everyhting to lose

Stoobs

Wanderer

ubetta said:
ya they do. its just lame when we got 20+ armor, they 2 hit kill allday with 0 chance of losing their high quality wep, they werent meant to be rarely used becuz of the rarity of the hammers. so no chance to lsoe them gives them nothing to lose and us everyhting to lose

exactly. At least if they reduce the strength of blessed faction weapons it will somewhat balance it out. I barely use my aggy halberd because I know that I will end up losing it.

wizzleworth

Wanderer

The cost of these weapons is large aswell... Most of the TB trash that is sporting them are buying them from a Smith who is raking in huge cash.

These things cost 6.5K Silver ( Which the TB newbs dont have, they gotta buy ) plus about 400K all that for 2 weeks. Also the weapons really arn't as effective after the first week because they have been used to much.

As for the losing items thing, The blessed weapon and the blessed spell book cancel each other out, if they are a good fighter, there should be a large amount of regs and pots for the taking, same as when you kill a mage :p

The other bonus is with it being blessed the theifs can't interfere... tell me how many times you been sporting a nice vanq weapon you got only to have a theif jack it the second you try to X heal your guildmate :p Shit gets frustrating. !

ecosu21

Wanderer

aye, thats how those high class weps were meant to be, they do mass damage, but u have chance to lose it if u die. would add alot more balance

wizzleworth

Wanderer

but at 1/2 a million per weapon to risk on a theif stealing that shit... I get mad when i lose a 25K Vanq. :D

This also gives more incentive to control the towns from TB so they can't arm themselves up with this kind of heat.

ecosu21

Wanderer

its not just TB, all factions have em except minax i think, and even if they did i wouldnt like them

wizzleworth

Wanderer

yeah but the other factions at least are properly equipped.. TB just has 25 Bandages and a Runic

BPSacs

Wanderer

Jesus, I was just coming here to flame about how shitty the runics are, glad to see someone already did it. I just got raped by three SS' with the power spears. 2 hits... death? Come on, it's not like us mages get runic power Ebolts, fuck that. With a gold runic any skilled dexxer or hybrid, whatever will still be able to rock ppl, just mages will have a little bit better of a chance.

BPSacs

Wanderer

and again by grumplestilskins w/ their powers another 2 hitter boom boom one from each, this is ridiculous.
p.s. if anyone listens to grumples talk to each other.... youll be rofl

wizzleworth

Wanderer

That doesn't make any sense but whatever. No need bitching about it, get a pal and go fuck them up.

Reactive Armor helps.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

joey2ultima said:
No, because this gives people soemthign to play for...trying to obtain these runics or weapons..

I myself have never had anything higher then a golden faction weapon, and I only have a golden runic. But I like the fact that there is something better out there for me to get, or a 1v1 fight out there that the odds are not with me. Besides, how many people have power faction weapons? only the vets that are rich, and I'd like to be that dude (someday).

As for now I'll fight a dude with a power hally with the odds in his favour and it I win then that's sweet for me. Or you can just Ruuuun.

:p

u should go ahead and try to run agaisn't a fencer with a long spear and is well fed

Str0ngold

Wanderer

joey2ultima said:
true, seems like a bunch people have them but still..

who and where they getting the hammers? things cost a lot....

Simple and easy, when you get one off BS reward they should have around 30 charge and a faction weapon stay for 3 weeks do a little math... .... ... 30*3=90 this mean you can have a verite weapon for 90 weeks wich is almost 2 years.