UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

faction action mickey? we outchea

The Monk231

Wanderer
havnt u ever heard of process of elimination?? I beat neon hes clearly better than jigga, I beat u and noah...
and I havnt seen jigga in awhile so you, neon and noah play more often then him, that is how I came to my conclusion. unless in your mind somehow people who don't play are still talented??

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
and I havnt seen jigga in awhile so you, neon and noah play more often then him, that is how I came to my conclusion. unless in your mind somehow people who don't play are still talented??

King Jim Rob

Sorceror
Btw you didn't kill us.

You killed 1 person in the 2v2 and then you both died.

You lose

You're right we only killed one person in the 2v2. Neon would of died shortly after if you didn't instantly get on your alt. We were fighting at a disadvantage inside your castle and still owned you guys. Any other location would of been a clear victory for us. You pulled some SM bullshit with logging on an alt while we were mana fucked.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You're right we only killed one person in the 2v2. Neon would of died shortly after if you didn't instantly get on your alt. We were fighting at a disadvantage inside your castle and still owned you guys. Any other location would of been a clear victory for us. You pulled some SM bullshit with logging on an alt while we were mana fucked.

How were you at a disadvantage?

We had 0 mana when you came into our gate and attacked us and you had some scrub walling off every one of our dumps.

Any time you want to do some 2v2's for gold in the pits, please let me know

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Skype me? I don't give two fucks what cricket thinks haha

This guy likes to call everybody a faggot but he's the first person to invite any guy to a private skype video chat so he can show you his dick.

The offer has been sent to me multiple times....