UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Face Mask..

yayo05

Sorceror
^^ exactly they are just buying 5+ are just trying to make a quick buck.. like gimpcent said.. there is over 700 of them, GL to them . There is 0 chance they will be worth 2mil anytime soon.

people on here like shiny shit plain and simple. plus it is a tribal mask so that isnt hurting it and you can match it up with clothing of the same hue.
i predict it will settle on 1.5-2mil

optiek

Sorceror

it will settle below one mirrion dorrar

Igo88mph

Sorceror
It will go for whatever someone will pay for it. And as for it being a gold sink...that gold isnt going anywhere. Its still on the server...

I bought 2 for 1.3 each 10 seconds after I found out they were given out(thanks YaYo :)). I prolly woulda payed 2mil each cause i like em so much

pete liv

Sorceror
in the excitement that comes with a shiny new handout such as this prices usually jump to outrageous levels as people who missed it or want more than one scramble to get them fast rather then wait. remember connection lost sandals? what? 1.2? 2 mil? then 700? now 225k

supply/demand etc etc

do us all a favor and throw them out. thats i what do for any new hue handout i get. those 4 dog days caps i got? yep trashed. those beach picnic basket + hue? i didnt even look in em i threw that shit out.

I disagree. I think it will be at least 2 million in the future. Look at the same hue robes. They got over saturated from christmas presents yet still people want them. Now take into acccount that the masks matches the robes and it's a highly wanted hue.

GimpCent

Knight
I disagree. I think it will be at least 2 million in the future. Look at the same hue robes. They got over saturated from christmas presents yet still people want them. Now take into acccount that the masks matches the robes and it's a highly wanted hue.

The demand came not from the robe but for the cloth. The rich bought up the robes to make high end outfits. The robes themselves are only owned by sub rich folks for most part.
It is a stepping stone item that makes you look rich without being so. The worth of these sub rich isn't that great even to warrant the demand without the rich trying to make their own custom (one of a kind) outfits.

If you are rich enough to afford outfits in these hues, you are rich enough to afford high end headwear and would be above wearing such non rare items as this mask regardless of hue.

For the most part it is just little boys that wear robes, will they wear masks... Yes,
but even combined they don't hold 1 billion in worth.

in short the rich of the shard don't want it so its value rising anytime soon isn't going to happen. the wealth of little boys will run out and value will drop

pete liv

Sorceror
you are a man with too much stuff then lol
actually i have very little aside from an unending resource pile and the few rares i wear + a massive stock of CBD's. i just can't allow more and more ugly shit persist by my own hand. if i had hundreds of mill cash id buy every yard i could and throw it out. sadly i only keep the 33m chump change in one check as a fall back insurance

there are a FEW others, who would agree, and in the same boat as I

Smithdude

Sorceror
gimpcent you were on target for most of the thread but you introduced too many inductive fallacies in the last post. The rich should be defined by what they have and what they can take at any time. What the rich wear or want is arbitrary. Yes it is true that many rich people gear themselves towards status symbol clothes but not all. I'll give you a pass though as you said "For the most part" in two of the sentences ;)

As far as this thread goes, the answer has already been discovered and can be found with very simple math.

GimpCent

Knight
There is one flaw with your statements, however. Poor/sub rich will always out number the rich.

I don't see how you think that is a flaw? It is not even a factor if they don't have the money..... and they don't....

I know you don't want to admit your wrong, but until you find a well thought out way to defend your mindset that is just want you will be even if you don't want to admit it publicly.

If you do try to defend your mindset with reason you will soon find your reasoning is just opinions based off hmm nothing just because you think it, it must be true. Well that is not how shit works.

You think I care if the masks go up or down? Could care less either way I am pretty unbiased but don't lure new players into making bad deals.

I don't see how you think that is a flaw? It is not even a factor if they don't have the money..... and they don't....

I know you don't want to admit your wrong, but until you find a well thought out way to defend your mindset that is just want you will be even if you don't want to admit it publicly.

If you do try to defend your mindset with reason you will soon find your reasoning is just opinions based off hmm nothing just because you think it, it must be true. Well that is not how shit works.

You think I care if the masks go up or down? Could care less either way I am pretty unbiased but don't lure new players into making bad deals.

No one is wrong yet. Only time will tell if I'm wrong and if I am wrong I am wrong. This is a video game, why would I be afraid of being right or wrong?

My reasoning is based after what is currently happening, not just made up out of the blue. They are steadily raising in price, not lowering. Perhaps in a month or two they will lower. They are now going for 1.3-1.5 mils in-game. If they go down then I am wrong *shrugs*.

I still believe they will settle at 1mil. give it a little more time. although i was shocked to see it under 700k :(