UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Face Mask..

GimpCent

Knight
I think less, they are at their highest for about a year right now. They may go back up at Christmas

but that depends on what hues comes out this year if any.

pete liv

Sorceror
oh i was under the impression they weren't

ah well

ugliest item ingame yet, but kids be shittin themselves over them yo
i cannot into special hues

GimpCent

Knight
There was roughly 700 people on, do you guys really think they will go for this value long? Thats 700 million - 1.1 billion server wide value out of thin air [gold sink]. I know it may seem hard to understand but thats not possible

GimpCent

Knight
Simon is right. I looked for 1 since they came out and finally got one for 1.5mil. the will be that if not more imo

Also seen many go for 500K so.... so no he isnt right. Demand isn't that high compared to any other blessed hued handout. Everytime a new handout gets released demand is high but once those who want it have it, what then?

1.5 Mill times 700 = roughly 1 billion gold. You think these masks are a 1 billion gold, gold stink off the bat? There is alot less gold floating around these days with the raffle, Christmas, item based gold stinks with they rereleased Fallon and Mika and Barstools......

GimpCent

Knight
well you have to consider that the people who want it also want 5+ of them

a billion gold is still a billion gold, one person or 700 people wanting it

The gold for these prices stated don't exist for one item.

Only reason I can think of someone wanted 5+ of them is because that wrongly think its a investment.
With the rerelease of barstools, plus bin laden day stools, kasas, new mika and fallon headgear made from the new cloth,
I'd say the market is overstaturated in headwear to say anybody but a few people are really looking for 5+ to use on their own chars.