UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[EVENT] The Unknown Seafarers

otimpyre

Sorceror
Lucian's meeting stated at this time Royal Guards couldn't protect the affected areas and to avoid them while they discussed things. In the war room, council something like that. And that we would be contacted when he had more information for us. I think we have collected enough evidence since he said to avoid the docks.

Earedel

Sorceror
After a couple of hours I go to sleep, is almost 3 a.m in my country, but enjoyed the quest, post the end tomorrow so I can see what's going on the people I left in the ship.

Sweet dreams!

So much monsters, and no one knows what to do ! The npc don't say nothing anymore. We are completely lost. Many players give-up, and we don't know what to do whit the "artifacts" who drops on the bag. We need a light !! Please someone say anything !

otimpyre

Sorceror
There is a chest against the north wall it is named. Its like a Melisande basket
You need to kill named pirates to get them
1 Blackeye The jailor - Chains of the imprisoned
1 Finley The Number Counter - Treasurer's Fortune
1 First Mate Margaret - First Mate Tricorn Hat
1 Guzzlegrim The Cook - Chef's Knife
1 Ironheart The Armorer - Armorer's Metal Forger

There are other artifacts but, these are just mementos.

Then you fight the boss north of that.

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Hows the first part of the fight?.
Hows the second part of the fight?.
Does the boss have high resists?

He's not terrible.

The best thing, would be for you to go get the keys and try him out, overall I don't think he was too bad, it was a fun fight :)

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I fought the boss once, but had to go afterwards, was just curious if anyone could tell me what he drops. I didnt get anything for killing him so its probably a chance thing. Was just curious.

MadeInQuebec

I fought the boss once, but had to go afterwards, was just curious if anyone could tell me what he drops. I didnt get anything for killing him so its probably a chance thing. Was just curious.
Most likely it's the same as any other peerless, there's probably a CC chance, and perhaps another nifty Item that we have yet to discover, pirate related I would hope :p

Akka

Sorceror
Killed it a few times, seems to drop a lot of MIB's and a single white pearl o_O im quessing its regular peerless arti loot or whatever... Also found a "Commanders Logbook" or wahtever in the final battleroom's floor, the book itself gave me a quest and i had to go to Magincia docks to give it to some dude, i received some deco banner or something of Magincia as reward.

MadeInQuebec

For shits and giggles, I decided to put the whole meeting and part of the aftermath on camera.

The quality is not as good as I would have wished it to be, but I think you can pretty much make it out.

Feel free to enjoy or ignore :)

(I recommend watching on youtube directly if you wanna see something lol)

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
For shits and giggles, I decided to put the whole meeting and part of the aftermath on camera.

The quality is not as good as I would have wished it to be, but I think you can pretty much make it out.

Feel free to enjoy or ignore :)

(I recommend watching on youtube directly if you wanna see something lol)

What loot program are you using in the video? Also, I saw myself, its like being on tv.