UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Re: EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

True lol. Like no reason we should have died to xeres wither spam... but nobody would move out of the way so we were all stuck there. Stuff like that.

I'm still impressed of how we won that coon at undead city a while back though. To consider it was last minute thing, we were the most organized that day. We managed pretty much without preparation, no uoam, no party, etc.

OMG

Sorceror

Zach-demise said:
Yeah weve never worked for anything, none of those 14ish sets of skulls needed for every other harrower we did.:rolleyes:

You really act like we raid everything, all day. I dont know about my guildmates but on average Id say Im only around for one raid a day. Of the at least 10 champ spawns that happen a day (more on the weekends for R.W, they spawn alot when were sleeping), ones not that many. Get smarter, get better, quit bitching.

Zach, u dont need worry about RW anymore, cause they made a decition that they dont play with [e] and u guys anymore.u guys come, they leave. U guys can do whatever u want. All the reason is ur guys are hacking and AD ,Gm do nothing about it.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

OMG said:
Zach, u dont need worry about RW anymore, cause they made a decition that they dont play with [e] and u guys anymore.u guys come, they leave. U guys can do whatever u want. All the reason is ur guys are hacking and AD ,Gm do nothing about it.

I'm not a fan or RW, but I respect them for doing this, and I think all guilds should do the same. In fact, the minute you see a ghost cam, leave. Do another spawn, or gaunt, or paragons or something.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

OMG said:
All the reason is ur guys are hacking and AD ,Gm do nothing about it.
Please, take 20 minutes and get your head out of your ass. Maybe they're not doing anything because, wait for it... we're NOT hacking??!@?!?!?!?!?!? Oh but that's not possible... anybody better then someone as leet as yourself HAS to be hacking.

To whoever said we're the largest guild... You're just retarded, end of story. EVP, R.W, hell TaR might have as many if not more members. I Love You has more accounts and bod runners then we have seperate players.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Keyser Soze said:
oh pull your head out of your own ass please, you guys have the largest guild on the shard next to EVP who, if they ever realized it, could knock you guys clean off your high horse. you hide ghosts at every spawn and watch, we mix things up, you still show up, you talk about RISK is the game. tell me, what fucking risk do you guys play with? Everyone on the same side and none with the balls to go agianst the grian, then you talk shit and tell me to get better? blow me.
Rofl were not anywhere near the biggest guild on the shard, sorry. We do however want you to get better, we want you to be pissed, and we want you to be our competition.

You say we take no risk, so when we raid your oaks with 5 guys against your 8, its not a risk? When we fight r.w 2v10+ at 5 in the morning, its not a risk? Get a damn clue before you post in this thread again.

Dont try to tell me its "everyone on the same side", why dont you go ahead and pull your head out of your ass like you suggested I do. As I seem to recall it was members of almost every damn pvp guild on the server vs e. at the last harrower...so let me see.. EVP/TaR, ATHF, R.W, F4E and all those people against e.. Dont get me wrong, thats how we want it, but dont come in here crying about how we outnumber you, because we rarely do.

Zach-demise said:
Rofl were not anywhere near the biggest guild on the shard, sorry. We do however want you to get better, we want you to be pissed, and we want you to be our competition.

You say we take no risk, so when we raid your oaks with 5 guys against your 8, its not a risk? When we fight r.w 2v10+ at 5 in the morning, its not a risk? Get a damn clue before you post in this thread again.

Dont try to tell me its "everyone on the same side", why dont you go ahead and pull your head out of your ass like you suggested I do. As I seem to recall it was members of almost every damn pvp guild on the server vs e. at the last harrower...so let me see.. EVP/TaR, ATHF, R.W, F4E and all those people against e.. Dont get me wrong, thats how we want it, but dont come in here crying about how we outnumber you, because we rarely do.
Quoted for truth

lordwolf

Wanderer

struck a nerve? last time I was at coon, ATHF came with you to kill us.. you only fought till after we were dead.

craig

Sorceror

Hmm First i think Xeres is mad cause he is the only one to die at oaks today. plus second i dont know why everyone thinks zorak is that great he doesnt even control healing himself. his plugins automatically heal him doesnt even hit a button, and if your wondering how i know this is cause i got this same exact plugin but not that lame to use it.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Also something to mention, the harrowers been done for a little bit now, and I wanna say something. Heres a little respect to those who actually showed up, because theyre not afraid, and play this game as a game.

Beelzebub
E.machine
Leader
ZhuiMing (even though he sat in a house :rolleyes: )

Edit one: Lemme add something in here too, because its kinda related. I had a fucking blast at that Oaks. I know some of you were there, but its something youd have to see to believe. It was 10 minutes or so of complete chaos as we are raided by an assortment of pvpers once Lord Oaks is out. Multiple ethereal warriors, serpentines, etc, all the while people trying to pvp. Thanks to the people that were there to make that kind of pvp possible.

Edit two: Anyone have any screenies or RPVs of the Oaks chaos?

ZachM1

Sorceror

lordwolf said:
struck a nerve? last time I was at coon, ATHF came with you to kill us.. you only fought till after we were dead.
Sorry we havent been allied with ATHF for weeks. Look for them alongside pretty much anyone but e. in the upcoming months.

And no, nobody struck a nerve. All of these unfounded accusations and whining posts actually make me really sad for the state of pvp on this server. None of you people are real pvpers anyway, if youre so afraid of losing regs or a little insurance gold when you take a chance in Felluca.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Eat my ass, I lost 70k a day and regs all over the place, and I don't fucking hide thank you very much, I get up and try agian every god damn day. All I'm saying is its getting alittle bit old, and EVERYONE on the shard tells me the same damn thing when I go to hunt "its too early, all of e is on we'll be raided" and you know what, it doesn't matter WHAT time I try that shit.. I get 3/4 through and one of you silly asses pokes your head out as a ghost, and next thing I know while we are knee deep in shit you rush us.

lordwolf

Wanderer

I don't mean to offend, it just gets alittle old.. you'd think just ONE day you'd take a break.. I've done champs every day for the last two weeks.. and only once have we made it through without fighting tooth and nail

ZachM1

Sorceror

Whatsup EKiN, why didnt you come to oaks? :(

One of the few EVP that will fight regardless, and without a house. Despite how much we bash you, we have fun fighting you. Please return to Felluca sir.

lordwolf

Wanderer

EKiN said:
whats going on?

ah nothing wtfsauce.. just alittle edgy.. was a bad day and e. bragging about it on here just iritated me more. it wasn't F4E's oak spawn, it was NME's.. and we got fucked.

ZachM1

Sorceror

lordwolf said:
I don't mean to offend, it just gets alittle old.. you'd think just ONE day you'd take a break.. I've done champs every day for the last two weeks.. and only once have we made it through without fighting tooth and nail

What guild are you in anyway? If its NME, I personally have only been part of two NME raids (other than todays Oaks). They both happened on the same night, once at Marble, once at Despise. I dont see how people can actually believe we raid everyone, everyday :/

lordwolf

Wanderer

Zach, take my appology, I know you guys are doing what most anyone in your shoes would, regardless of what rumors say you do, I don't know for a fact.. and I have fought you guys enough to say you do have my respect, you just infuriate me sometimes. Congrats on Harry, I'm out for the night..

lordwolf

Wanderer

Zach, not always just you, but mainly it is e. I think only once was I raided by evp, but yes, I am NME. Evildead of NME.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Anyways.. goodnight Demise.. tomorrow will be another day of plotting and backstabbing.. e. goodjob on the raid.. can't wait till I can tag you back.

Evildead of NME