UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

Red Squirrel

Wanderer
Re: EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

Anyone can do electrical. :rolleyes: Shut off breaker (or if you're good like me, you can go without that),remove old fixture, put in new, double check safety, test, voila. 15 amps, 100 amps... its all the same, just bigger wires. :D

YellowBelly

Wanderer

Red Squirrel said:
Anyone can do electrical. :rolleyes: Shut off breaker (or if you're good like me, you can go without that),remove old fixture, put in new, double check safety, test, voila. 15 amps, 100 amps... its all the same, just bigger wires. :D

Where is the engineering in here??

z0rak

Wanderer

Red Squirrel said:

I just want this quoted before you change it.

You're dumb like whoa. Way to pretend to know what EE is.

EKiN

Knight

im better looking than all of you tbh :/

hence the pwn faces irl and such ..

but z0rak does pwn in uo.. and i dont think he is the stereotypical nerd so gives him lots of cred imo

i would just lay off the getting personal stuff guys.. it is a game ;)

Edit omfg off topic but have you guys seen that South Park World of Warcraft episode... loler (i saw it lastnight ... so funny everyone needs to see it)

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

All I have to say, we needed that skull.. you guys raped us for it.. just like EVERY time no matter if we find some hole in the wall as far away from you bastards as we can, you somehow manage to find us and organize a raid to take what you are to lazy to earn.. e.. I hope you see this, but you talk about others getting PS's and fighting you on equal terms, if we had the option to so much as scratch our asses without you watching.. believe me.. we would.

Evildead of NME

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

Oh and.. btw.. having bots made to heal you while you fight the spawn.. is not the game.. that.. is a plug in.. Thanks for everything, you make this game so much less enjoyable sometimes.

In defence of e... I had A LOT of fun going there by myself and screwing with them, and getting killed numerous times. Below is an attached RPV of how much fun screwing with e. can be!

As a few people have already stated... it IS just a game, so who cares if you die a few times. Man, the last one we did, we had MORE then enough people attacking that we could have taken out e. and harrower, it was just badly organized. It was pretty much the ENTIRE shard vs. E.

Apparently I gave the guys in e. that were talking in ventrillo a good laugh when I somehow managed to survive 3 or 4 of them attacking me, run into destard and past like 15 dragons, and survive that as well.

I've come to realize something, and that is the only reason some of you don't have fun at these things, is because you don't actually TRY to have fun. Make it fun, you all have the power to.

In defence of everyone else, yeah, it sucks getting raided. It sucks always losing, it sucks not getting what you want/need from a spawn. And I'm sure we'd all like to do spawns, get our scrolls, and not have e. murder us everytime.

But c'mon... whats pvp without getting murdered, and without the action? I love getting raided sometimes, providing its fair numbers.

Attachments

• E-Machine_11-17_23.50.rpv
    8.6 KB · Views: 23

There we go, thats the right one, i promise :)

that other one is pretty funny too lol

Attachments

• E.Machine_12-9_21.11.rpv
    13.6 KB · Views: 24

z0rak

Wanderer

Keyser Soze said:
All I have to say, we needed that skull.. you guys raped us for it.. just like EVERY time no matter if we find some hole in the wall as far away from you bastards as we can, you somehow manage to find us and organize a raid to take what you are to lazy to earn.. e.. I hope you see this, but you talk about others getting PS's and fighting you on equal terms, if we had the option to so much as scratch our asses without you watching.. believe me.. we would.

Evildead of NME

umm, we announce public harrowers constantly, and we do non-public harrowers constantly. So, no, we're not too lazy to get an oaks skull, but we're not gonna let you finish the spawn (or any spawn) without a fight..

Avenger.

Sorceror

ParagonDancer said:
There we go, thats the right one, i promise :)

that other one is pretty funny too lol

Yeh I was watching the other one and I was like WTF?!?!

lol, it was funny though.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Keyser Soze said:

Evildead of NME

Yeah weve never worked for anything, none of those 14ish sets of skulls needed for every other harrower we did.:rolleyes:

You really act like we raid everything, all day. I dont know about my guildmates but on average Id say Im only around for one raid a day. Of the at least 10 champ spawns that happen a day (more on the weekends for R.W, they spawn alot when were sleeping), ones not that many. Get smarter, get better, quit bitching.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Keyser Soze said:
Oh and.. btw.. having bots made to heal you while you fight the spawn.. is not the game.. that.. is a plug in.. Thanks for everything, you make this game so much less enjoyable sometimes.
Invest 15 minutes in easyuo if you're having that many problems completing a spawn on your own.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

oh pull your head out of your own ass please, you guys have the largest guild on the shard next to EVP who, if they ever realized it, could knock you guys clean off your high horse. you hide ghosts at every spawn and watch, we mix things up, you still show up, you talk about RISK is the game. tell me, what fucking risk do you guys play with? Everyone on the same side and none with the balls to go agianst the grian, then you talk shit and tell me to get better? blow me.

Avenger.

Sorceror

Keyser Soze said:
oh pull your head out of your own ass please, you guys have the largest guild on the shard next to EVP who, if they ever realized it, could knock you guys clean off your high horse. you hide ghosts at every spawn and watch, we mix things up, you still show up, you talk about RISK is the game. tell me, what fucking risk do you guys play with? Everyone on the same side and none with the balls to go agianst the grian, then you talk shit and tell me to get better? blow me.

They also hax... :/

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

But you know what, its ok.. atleast you guys give me a goal. Eventually, I will make sure that at some point, your playing expierience becomes miserable.. When I am done.. You will be the ones praying to god we aren't popping out of hiding comeing for you.

Just so it be known, only 3 exceptions stand to me thinking you all are about as gay and on your own nuts as it can get, Forgotten- you have a soul. A Newbie- you win for a reason. and Irina- I rarely see you run. and if I do, its towards me.

Lucifall

Knight

We will knock e. out of their horses once we get more organized. Thing is, we cant lol