UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

Lucifall

Knight
Re: EVENT: Equilibrium brings you yet another Harrower! (12/9)

You guys never remember of that lone necro mage fighting alone or fighting R.W with his guildies. Someone remember Brunus goddamnit, at least I try to fight. :(

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Lucifall said:
You guys never remember of that lone necro mage fighting alone or fighting R.W with his guildies. Someone remember Brunus goddamnit, at least I try to fight. :(
Haven't seen you around much lately, maybe it's just me.

Lucifall

Knight

I'm not arround much, but I'm always fighting.

EKiN

Knight

Zach-demise said:
Whatsup EKiN, why didnt you come to oaks? :(

One of the few EVP that will fight regardless, and without a house. Despite how much we bash you, we have fun fighting you. Please return to Felluca sir.

truly noted.
but im a lover not a hater
and fighting people like shake and ld. piss me off and i dont want to play this game to get pissed off... although trammies seem to piss me off too so .. but

i was in fel vesper bank and pesticle or someone from G-U decided to kill my tamer while i was afk . luckly it was like 2 before i got back so he came back to loot my corpse and so i paid him a little visit with wtfsauce and my dryad bow. :D

thats my story. i <3 you guys. except pesticle or whoever... that afk shit pisses me off :/ be a man!

VulgarAB

Wanderer

I just want to say..

If we date back, to about a year to a year and a half ago..

On UOG: Hybrid..

E. was beating KRRIOS..

Yea, the guy who CREATED Krrios Client (playuo)..

So before you judge E. as hackers.. Please note the TALENT is there and we have as a guild, DEFIED and DEFEATED the king of hacking on numerous occations. Being AREA killed, Having 20 liches spawned upon us by the gods above, even being raided in Factions by other intense Admin capabilities..

We barely bitched, barely moaned..

We just got smarter on dealing with the task at hand..

I suggest some of you should put this into consideration..

-Vulgar (long time e. member from hybrid.)

Avenger.

Sorceror

VulgarAB said:
I just want to say..

If we date back, to about a year to a year and a half ago..

On UOG: Hybrid..

E. was beating KRRIOS..

Yea, the guy who CREATED Krrios Client (playuo)..

So before you judge E. as hackers.. Please note the TALENT is there and we have as a guild, DEFIED and DEFEATED the king of hacking on numerous occations. Being AREA killed, Having 20 liches spawned upon us by the gods above, even being raided in Factions by other intense Admin capabilities..

We barely bitched, barely moaned..

We just got smarter on dealing with the task at hand..

I suggest some of you should put this into consideration..

-Vulgar (long time e. member from hybrid.)

.e use krrios and hacks... it's a well known fact. Wtf r u smoking?

"Domination leads to war" and when the dominateer is winning the war every day ... it's normal for you to cry. With PlayUO,Hax,Lag blabla .... or not, they are the best in Demise.Live with that.