UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Europe vs USA

aemneuspeed

Knight
seeing as your "fact" is based off your opinion. I can come back with the same. You have multiple posts that are failed attempts to be considered funny...so sir you also are not funny at all.....and that is a fact.

Yaz

Squire
seeing as your "fact" is based off your opinion. I can come back with the same. You have multiple posts that are failed attempts to be considered funny...so sir you also are not funny at all.....and that is a fact.

So why do you keep posting? Do I give you a hardon or something? I know i'm really good looking but that shouldn't make you want to reply to my posts.

aemneuspeed

Knight
Sorry I'm not into guys. Besides I've not ever seen you and I'm not a pedophile so children would never excite me. If you look back you are actually the one that quoted and replied to my post (that didn't even apply to you) first trying to be cool and state your "facts". So I guess in your mind I'm the one giving you the hard on since you felt so compelled to come and post towards me but hey if that's what it takes for you to get off. Have all the fun you want ;)

And how do I end it? Oh yea! I r so forum L337 you can't comeback.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Poland has better looking girls than America, but they all want to marry Americans :D
http://www.rosebrides.com/polish-brides.html

... unfortunately they want to marry well-off people, not ex-soldiers playing games all day... maybe try finding some black-women from Syria (or somewhere), considering they have a civil war and people are dying on the streets its more likely you find someone desperate to be your wife there.

Last edited:

marcusstone

Sorceror
... unfortunately they want to marry well-off people, not ex-soldiers playing games all day... maybe try finding some black-women from Syria (or somewhere), considering they have a civil war and people are dying on the streets its more likely you find someone desperate to be your wife there.
You're obviously an ignorant twat aren't ya, since you know nothing about me, or my financial situation.
I own my own house,
Own my own business,
and support a family.
Gee, you're right, I'm horribly poor aren't I?
I hardly "Play games all day" Infact, I generally only play on the weekends.
Truth is, you're just mad your mother has a profile on that site. If she marries rich, maybe you guys wont have to slob nobs for food money anymore alvin... could be a new beginging for you!

marcusstone

Sorceror
When you work for yourself, you get time to fuck around, and I also read them when I drink my coffee in the morning. You guys are on this huge Anti-American kick, like always, yet you're posting on a forum built by americans, for a shard based in america, about a game created in america. Then you guys get all ass hurt when someone posts something bad about your country.
Most of you are making assumptions about a country you've never been to, about people you've never met, so I take it upon myself to do the same.
Idiocracy was proved earlier in the thread when someone posted that we all walk around saying "niggah" and that all of our women are ugly.
You're talking about how much time I spend on uo? Seriously Alvin, you're like the wealthiest member on the shard, you don't get that way by casually gaming. I am 99% sure you put in 10 hours more a day on UO than I do, so the kettle should not call the pot black.

Bama

Bug Huntress
We need a music break

Well there's a light in your eye that keeps shining
Like a star that can't wait for the night
I hate to think I've been blinded baby
Why can't I see you tonight?

And the warmth of your smile starts a-burnin'
And the thrill of your touch gives me fright
And I'm shaking so much, really yearning
Why don't you show up, make it all right?
Yeah, it's all right.

And if you promised you'd love so completely
and you said you would always be true
You swore that you would never leave me, baby:
What ever happened to you?

And you thought it was only in movies
As you wish all your dreams would come true
It ain't the first time believe me, baby
I'm standin here feeling blue
Yeah I'm blue

Now I will stand in the rain on the corner
I'll watch the people go shuffling downtown
Another ten minutes no longer
And then I'm turning around

The clock on the wall's moving slower
My heart it sinks to the ground
And the storm that I thought would blow over
Clouds the light of the love that I found

Now my body is starting to quiver
And the palms of my hands getting wet
I've got no reason to doubt you baby,
It's all a terrible mess

I'll run in the rain till I'm breathless
When I'm breathless I'll run till I drop, hey
The thoughts of a fool's kind of careless
I'm just a fool waiting on the wrong block, oh yeah
Light of the love that I found...

aemneuspeed

Knight
In 2001 you were on your knees giving blowjobs to your neighbour in order to let you use his internet for 10 minutes cause you couldn't and still can't afford shit you poor fuck.

Incorrect again sir. I live in the woods with no neighbors. And I live in America so even if I was poor I'd still be richer than 99% of most locations. So that still wouldn't be an insult. Keep digging.