UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Europe vs USA

Yaz

Squire
Ok lets wrap it up here "I'm a little lonely" lets all go to brit and get some fights going?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Sorry, I didn't remember that story well, because you are loser also and no one remembers loserss.
Now i edit my post:
Lukin said you cried and did cocaine because your gf got pregnant.
Foolish and unresponsible. You probably weren't sober and didn't even secure, typical loser.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Sorry, I didn't remember that story well, because you are loser also and no one remembers loserss.
Now i edit my post:
Lukin said you cried and did cocaine because your gf got pregnant.
Foolish and unresponsible. You probably weren't sober and didn't even secure, typical loser.
At least he's old enough to have sex.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Yeah and at least he is not crying on facebook he is lonely and he is not getting offers about meet friends in UO at luna bank.
I understand your not old enough to hear this yet son, but relationships take a toll on the mind. One day you'll be all grown up and maybe you'll understand.