UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Essence of Wind

Reximus

Page
I don't think I've ever resisted it, could Bama or somebody test it on OSI?

There must be some difference, it's way too OP here.

Necrodog

Page
Essence is broken, whether or not it is OSI-accurate.

I suggest you guys just make RS affect it. PLEASE! It is absolutely broken.

change the max -fc from 7 to 4 so it could be over capped at a heavy item cost. divide the crystal bonus by 2 and it would be a lot better.

The most viable option for 6fc would be(poor man versions also exist): Orny, Inq, Djinni Ring, Arcane, and Scrappers

And on a side note the damage of Essence Of Wind is way lower than it should be.

Necrodog

Page
change the max -fc from 7 to 4 so it could be over capped at a heavy item cost. divide the crystal bonus by 2 and it would be a lot better.

The most viable option for 6fc would be(poor man versions also exist): Orny, Inq, Djinni Ring, Arcane, and Scrappers

And on a side note the damage of Essence Of Wind is way lower than it should be.

I still think that reduced duration and intensity from resisting spells would be the way to go. I like the idea of a slowing spell but it is basically the only viable strategy for defending and raiding a champion spawn. It would be fine with the casting speed it has if it didn't just cut through 120 resisting spells like swiss cheese.

Geaux

Sorceror
Or leave it alone. You guys are sad that something in game can compete with you old tactics/ubber gear. You guys can cast this broken spell also.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Or maybe your a bit sad because it's hard to think of a time when it didn't work, like last year, when groups needed real co-ordination and not 1 silly key. Ofcourse anyone can use it.

kolbycrouch

Knight
wind = no need for co-ordination at all, just tell pretty much everyone to press 1 button. Pre wind = You have to be on target and sync and push only with fields or maybe wither in a tight choke.

Necrodog

Page
I think this thread could use a bump.

As far as I know, this spell (and spellweaving in general) is still quite overpowered. It makes the PvP aspect of this game a lot less fun, since most everyone uses the exact same template because of the lack of truly-effective alternatives. I think I speak for more than just myself when I say that I would greatly appreciate some sort of balance patch.

Edit: now that I think about it, winding is the only alternative to being a tactics mage, which is the only other way to stop the incredibly fast healing that can be achieved by UOSteam, so perhaps it is somewhat good for the shard... :/