UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Erich Brahm's Request for Information Thread

Two Wolves

Knight
Re: Erich Brahm's Request for Information Thread

The strange building mentioned earlier was first reposted to me by Wolf Clan scouts about nine weeks ago.
Until recently there was a "Dark Elf" guard posted on the roof. I do not see him in the portrait Lyson Outridge provided.

Wolfmother has issued a special mission for her scouts, to gather more information about Braxton, Angelo the Storyteller and the Lord of Skara Brae.
Our hunters will be riding with warriors on double patrols during this invasion. They patrol the borders of our hunting grounds looking for evil spirits and poachers.
Wolf Clan riders [Wolf] will be watching the roads from Skara Brae farms to the Yew crossroads. They can be called on for aid in a time of trouble by peaceful travelers.

Ulrich

Wanderer
Erich Brahm's Request for info event

So far keywords that seem to work are:

rats
braxton
news

If you find anymore post here.

Location of informants:

Andre the Farmer- skara brea north farm fields
Barse the Farmer- Britain farm
Sebastian the traveler- between Britain and the Britain moongate on the road
Blake the peasant- Britain Bridge

All I got for now.:)

Oaks

Knight
Re: Erich Brahm's Request for info event

Just try every word in the sentences they say, should get you going. Don't forget to persuade some with a bit of bling bling to loosen up their tongue.

Angelo the creative storyteller near Brit castle is the last npc/clue. I get stuck after that.

Miniel

Wanderer

Was traveling through the passage north of britan, following the mountain side and i came across a inset into the mountain. with manfred the trainer but was not able to get any information out of him. but here is a picture..

Attachments

• Thoros Arbor_9-5_21.13.jpg
    Thoros Arbor_9-5_21.13.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 61

Kiluad

Sorceror

I saw this man too, im not sure if he knows of the rats or not, however, i have noticed that the rats are spreading and getting stronger.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Never saw that traveler Sebastian. thanks, i shall assault him with my sword till he tells me stuff

Kiluad

Sorceror

Brahm said braxton was last seen in luna, right? I'v seen NOTHING in luna suggesting he was there, the only hint saying he was somewhere is the traveling guy standing close to a moongate.

Im lost.

also, every NPC has an acronym in their name, i think those are acronyms, tires frustrated scared creative etc. iv never been good with those.

Adjective, acronym heh, wtf was i thinking.

xaxas

Wanderer

Devnet the tired barkeep: eastern Britain, the inn. Coordinates: 13*37'S 16*1'E
responds on "rats" with: "Aye, I'd check North of Brit"
responds on "braxton" with "Sorry, I don't know the fella"
when given gold says "Ah, thank you! The extra gold will help keep the place running since we've lost supplies"

No other responses found for her so far...

Blake the tired peasant: Britain bridge, coordinates: 10*22'S 5*24'E
responds on "rats" with "Yes, they seem to be spreading but they ain't coming from the sewer"
responds on "sewer" with "Aye, most do, but these seem to be coming from the North"
responds on "braxton" (after some gold donation) with "No, I haven't seen anyone like this but we have rats"

no other responses found so far

Angelo the creative storyteller: Britain library, coordinates: 2*59'N 6*23'E
responds on "braxton" with "Aye, he was yellin' about vermin comin' through the mountains. Mans abit touched if you ask me"
responds on "mountains" with "Hmm, not quite sure where, but he said north of here. I'd check there if you were curious"
responds on "north" with "Yes, north. I'd guess north of the cemetary, but I'm not going there"
responds on giving gold with "Between you and me, he was talking like it was war*** war with rats. -HA-"

Barse the frustrated farmer - coordinates: 22*40'S 7*6'W
responds to "rats" with "All the rats in town, y'ain't seen 'em yet?"
responds to giving gold with "What's this? Hmm, more information? I dont know much more than the rats are north of Brit."

Sebastian the wary traveller - coordinates: 29*31'S 1*53'E
responds to "news" with "News? none - no other than the rats. Some man went by screaming bout 'em earlier."
responds to "rats" with "Not sure exactly where or why, but there are plenty of 'em and they are bloodthirsty! Be careful!"
responds to "braxton" with "Aye, completely insane! Flailing his arms around and talking about rats. Strange fella."

Andre the angry farmer - coordinates: 47*54'S 35*51'W
responds to 'braxton" with "Hmm, havent seen him in quite some time. What's the boy done this time?"
responds to giving gold with "Ahh, gold for traps! Thank ye kindly. As for braxton, that boy is quite a storyteller"
responds to "time" with "I'd have to say.. hmmm***. Around three months or so I suppose."
responds on "months" with "Aye, if I see him I'l let him know you're looking for him"

no other responses found yet

I suggest everyone provide info in that way, so that we have it all in one place, there must be something to figure out.

My ninja friend "Mean" Gene attempted to investigate the rat holes by using his powers of ninjitsu to turn into a rat himself. There was nothing to be found, though; for some reason he could not even pass through the holes.

SteelCore

Wanderer

Kiluad;304689 said:
Brahm said braxton was last seen in luna, right? I'v seen NOTHING in luna suggesting he was there, the only hint saying he was somewhere is the traveling guy standing close to a moongate.

Im lost.

also, every NPC has an acronym in their name, i think those are acronyms, tires frustrated scared creative etc. iv never been good with those.

Adjective, acronym heh, wtf was i thinking.

I meet him and he wasnt a NPC.
He just wandered around in Luna with a little dog beside him, then he told me that we are all doomed in the near future. ^^

xaxas

Wanderer

Lord Brahm

I spoke to several citizens of Britania, here is what I managed to learn:

Devnet, the barkeeper of the southern Britain inn is desperate, she says that they've lost their supplies. The reason for this is still unknown. She also claims that the rats are coming from the North.

Blake, a peasent, whom I found near the Britain bridge says that the rats are now coming from the north, and he also informed me that before this infestation began rats would only appear from the sewers. My thorough investigation of the sewers, however, was without any result. I only found a passage to the lost lands.

Angelo, who now hangs in the Britain library has told me something very interesting - lord Braxton seems to have spoken of the rats as if a war was coming.

On my way to the moongate I met Sebastian, a traveller who claims that a man who went by him warned him of the rats, screaming. He warned me that the rats are huge in numbers and bloodthirsty and suggested I'd be careful.
He also seems to consider Braxton... well, insane.

That is all I could find for now, I also fought the rats in the Britain farms, but they seem to come out of nowhere, for every one that falls another appears in just a moment or two. My search continues, as I am determined to unravel that mystery

Kiluad

Sorceror

I'v seen three stages to these rats so far, and im not sure that they're random.

ealier today i was fighting frightened rats that were dropping 500 gold and were pretty tough, now im fighting the same name on rats, but they're weaker. I think, and this is a guess, but i think the more we fight them the stronger they get, something like a champion spawn.

Miniel

Wanderer

Sebatian

responds to "rats" with "Not sure exactly where or why, but there are plenty of 'em and they are bloodthirsty! Be careful!"
responds to "braxton" with "Saw him tjust today that man,Not screaming about rats so much,but he is Brahm...

Miniel

Wanderer

Sebatian

responds to "braxton" with "Saw him tjust today that man,Not screaming about rats so much,but he is Brahm...

Ulrich

Wanderer

I saw that too... does this mean braxton is claiming he is Brahm? If so do we believe the crazy and question Erich on his return... which he said 3 days... is that today or was he not counting the day he talked to use... and will return on Friday?

Also the story teller when asked about "Braxton" now says:

That young Fella hasn't come here specific to chat but he has run by coming from the throne room.

from this I would suspect Braxton is near or around Britain?

Oaks

Knight

Afternoon sir,

while I was enjoying a good ale and a freshly baked apple pie in The Unicorn's Horn, something which I can recommend Lord Brahm as I heard he likes apple pies, I overheard talk of Braxton being there this morning looking for bread.

Further inquiry revealed that they are financially suffering from the rats which come down in the middle of the night to steal their supplies. After departing with some of my coins I took my leave, to gather more information on this Braxton fellow.

Kiluad

Sorceror

These rats grow stronger by the moment, we can not stop them from emerging from their holes, we have tried everything known to common men. I'm also unsure of how much longer my fights against them can keep dwindling their forces. Also, it would seem my pet hiryu has become ill several times from their attacks, they seem to carry a disease which can only be treated with magical means, on top of their strange disease, the bites of some burn flesh... If we don't stop them soon more farmers will flee, there's been talk of even towns people fleeing the area, but as of yet, only a few farmers have left.

I must ask for royal blood to come to our aid.

Oaks

Knight

Sir,

one of the townsfolk is claiming that Braxton said that you are somehow involved with the recent infestation of rats. I don't question your authority but it does seem odd that you want to know where Braxton is without telling us the reason why. Nevertheless, I'll continue my investigations if it can stop the rats from pouring out of the holes they come from.

Kiluad

Sorceror

We have cleared out the caves M'lord, I see that you managed to grab stuff and take off outa there, thanks for leaving us hangin like that. but what am i saying, you're a lord. :D ignore me.