UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Erich Brahm's Request for Information Thread

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Erich Brahm's Request for Information Thread

Here is the thread requested by Lord Erich Brahm. Please reply to this thread with information regarding the rat infestation and Braxton.

Oaks

Knight
Re: Erich Brahm's Request for Information Thread

Hail and well met,

while under attack by foul rats I write to inform there is a major, increased infestation of rats in the farms of Skara Brae. Some people already have fallen victim to these beasts as the rats are willingly to eat anything.

Can't stop to write full report as my trusty hiryu is being eaten alive!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Brahm urges you to also find local folks who will speak to you about rats and Braxton. Thank you for informing him the hordes are getting more aggressive.

Lyson Outridge here, though I do not have much to report at this time. My investigation still contiunues, but here is some important information that I felt needed to be made public regarding the rat infestation. It seems that the hungry mice have recently become murderous in intent, and have begun to ruthlessly attack any and all who happen to wander near, usually in large numbers. Unfortunately, I have seen neither hide nor hair of Braxton, though I am keeping a constant eye out as I patrol the lands between Britain and Skara Brae. This is all that I have to report at this time.

Lyson Outridge,
Scourge of the Unholy Terror,
and Grandaster Scholar.

Ulrich

Wanderer

My Lord,

So far the farmers and peasants have been... well less than cooperative. I will report immediately if my luck should change.

Your Loyal follower,

Magda

Lyson Outridge here with another update:

While continuing my investigation I sumbable upon two famrers who seemed dismayed over the recent events. Barse, a farmer near Britain, has since become frustrated with the fact that his farm was being overrun with rats. So frustrated, in fact, that he had become speechless, and would not address the matter to me.

The other farmer, Andre, whose farm resides close to Skara Brae, seemed quite angry with the rat infestation, but would say little on the matter, though I thought I heard him muttering under his breath.

Still no news on Braxton at this time, but I shall continue my investigation, and report any new findings immediately.

Lyson Outridge,
and Grandmaster Scholar

Harlee

Wanderer

Hark! The vile rats are infesting the fields in Britian as we speak! It appears the brave and courages have rid the fields in Skara Brae.

Kiluad

Sorceror

LysonOutridge;304261 said:
Lyson Outridge here with another update:

While continuing my investigation I sumbable upon two famrers who seemed dismayed over the recent events. Barse, a farmer near Britain, has since become frustrated with the fact that his farm was being overrun with rats. So frustrated, in fact, that he had become speechless, and would not address the matter to me.

The other farmer, Andre, whose farm resides close to Skara Brae, seemed quite angry with the rat infestation, but would say little on the matter, though I thought I heard him muttering under his breath.

Still no news on Braxton at this time, but I shall continue my investigation, and report any new findings immediately.

Lyson Outridge,
and Grandmaster Scholar

Barse told me the rats ARE north of brit.

I also saw none from demise to brit... so i dunno, it';s what he said

Oaks

Knight

Hail,

One of the farmers is claiming he last saw Braxton 3 months ago.

Ulrich

Wanderer

My Lord,

I also spoke to Andre farmer of Skara Brea. He informed me that he has not seen Braxton for quite some time.

Continuing on my search,

Magda

Lyson Outridge here again,

I have stumbled upon another discovery. It would appear that a strnage building has manifested north of the farms of Britain, though I'm afraid I could not find a way to access it at this time. Surely there is a relationship between the recent rat infestation and this strange building, which seemed to give off a magical aura. Perhaps talking to the various farmers of the land will provide me with enough information in figure out the meaning of this building.

Still no sign of Braxton, though I shall continue my search.

Editted note: it would seem that ratmen have also begun to spawn on the farms now. something is definitely amiss.

Lyson Outridge,
and Grandmaster Scholar.
Guildmaster of the Dragon Kin Guild.

The peasants within Britain itself are well aware of a rat infestation, but all they can tell me so far is that they aren't coming from the sewers. I will commence with further investigation.

Harlee

Wanderer

I may have unearthed a clue. A comrade came upon Braxton earlier this day and spoke with him. Braxton was inebriated and told of rats coming and mentioned that he (Braxton) lived near the docks.

I too am still investigating.

Oaks

Knight

Hail,

One of the townsfolk, after some persuasion, is saying that he heard Braxton talk about vermin coming through the mountains, to be more specific the mountains north of Brit cemetary.

After scouting the area I can confirm a vicious swarm of rats can be found here as well, there are several "holes big enough for a rat to pass through" in the sides of this mountain range. One can only imagine why the rats are so suddenly popping up in numbers.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Angelo the storyteller spoke of braxton, said he was speaking of war with the rats, said for me to check in the mountains north of brit, that's where braxton said they were coming from.

Ulrich

Wanderer

Lord Brahm,

I am retiring for the evening, Gibson my trusty Hiryu and I have battled the rat infestation. We have also traveled many roads in and around Britain in search of anyone with information. So far the farmers and travelers of the area seem to acknowledge the problem, and fear the days to come.... but so far no real good leads as to what is causing the problem at hand. Braxton also eluded my every efforts to track him down this evening... I may have to seek the skill of a master tracker from the area to hasten my search. I will set forth again tomorrow.

Your Humble servant,

Magda

Kiluad

Sorceror

I have firther question angelo the storyteller, he said his guess is "north of the cemetery" However on my many searches north i have found but two things, an orc that will not move or speak, a forbidden road, and a few common monsters.

I must be missing something.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Me and a few others have prevented an attack from a cave north of britain.

There's a rat hole in the moutain.

Kiluad

Sorceror

More news. to the north/east of the crossroads there was another hord, im still investigating.

From what i can see there are two Holes big enough for a rat on either side of this moutain. we must seal it off, or figure out where they're coming from.