UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Erich Brahm's Request for Information Thread

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Erich Brahm's Request for Information Thread

Lord Brahm would like to respectfully apologize to those who think he was fleeing the tunnels. His only defense is that the map found seemed to be an integral part of the evil that has amassed in those tunnels and wanted it taken care of immediately.

He promptly returned to the castle and has hired a skilled cartographer to assist in deciphering the ancient script in which it is written.

He asks that the hordes be contained to the mountains as it does seem as if there is more going on than rats swarming the crops of Britainnia. If the hordes can be kept from the cities of Skara Brae and Britain, he feels that the map can be deciphered within a few days. Once deciphered, he will return to the throne room and amass all interested in taking arms and find out what is at the root of this infestation.

~ Respectfully Submitted for Lord Brahm by Lady Crimson

Miniel

Wanderer

Well i decided to take a trip north of the cemitery. and found myself a hole i decided to take a look and what do you know i entered this strange hole only to be hit left right and center by. paragon mobs and rats all over..

I managed to clear the area of mobs and found another hold inside in the far corner, but only to find that it takes me outside close to the Stairs with authorized entry only. so i continue to seek, but my legs grow weary and tired so i shall rest and continue my journey in the morning when i have good rest and my belly filled with nice warm roll and a glass of morning tea..

Ulrich

Wanderer

My Lord,

I was in the area of Britain, and thought I would check in with the Royal Cartographer. He reports that the map is written in a language unknown to him, but with the help of the Royal historians and librarians that he should have it translated within days. I'm returning to the caves today to make sure the hordes are still contained.

Lady Magda

LadySiren

Wanderer

Ulrich;305576 said:
My Lord,

I was in the area of Britain, and thought I would check in with the Royal Cartographer. He reports that the map is written in a language unknown to him, but with the help of the Royal historians and librarians that he should have it translated within days. I'm returning to the caves today to make sure the hordes are still contained.

Lady Magda

What language do the ratmen speak?
I attempted to ask the cartographer if it could be written in "ratish" but he gave no positive response.

Siren x

LadySiren

Wanderer

Krynha and I, both of the Arcanists Alliance, ventured forth to acquire further clues from this cave.

We stumbled upon the aforementioned boulder and were unable to dislodge it by any means to our disposal. Even our hiryus shyed away when asked to destroy a seemingly small lump of rock.

Maybe some secret words will allow us to pass?

Vigil

Wanderer

Subjugator Kryhna of the Arcanists Alliance reporting,

Past midday, Lady Siren and I have ridden to the cave where the recent outrage of battle commenced, and found that there is more than mere serpentine pests awaiting to be fought. Not only there were spellcaster ratmen as has been seemingly reported before, we have also proceeded to see that certain dæmonic familiars inhabit the cave. These little imps were, unfortunately for them, very brave and they charged on us right away. We have dispatched them easily.

However, there have been evidently more interesting findings. It hadn't been much yet thereafter when we caught sight of an immense major dæmon emitting a bright yellow glow. We have observed the dæmon from behind a thick stalagmite. It spoke in a strange dæmonic tongue. Now certain that the vile monster could never be interrogated, Lady Siren and I have commanded our hungering hiryu to strike the dæmon. Our hiryu were vehement and more than capable for the challenge, yet this monster put up an impressive fight before we've got it down. Searching its body, we've found nothing of special interest, disappointingly, but we think it might have been the overseer of the imps. Before returning to our fair Britain for the essential report, Lady Siren has cut off one of its horns and so have I - we are keeping them as trophy.

This is all I have to report for now, Milord.

Attachments

• Dæmon, Resized.png
    Dæmon, Resized.png
    139 KB · Views: 48

Vigil

Wanderer

Scholar Pennata of the Arcanists Alliance reporting,

As my valued arcanist allies, I have contacted the cartographer your Highness has hired. However, unlike my companions, I have chosen to make my ardent research more on the surface, for I thought it would help this estimable artisan better. I have had the chance to be this cartographer's interlocutor and I must commend - he knows his negotium. As this act proceeded I've also examined the ancient writings on the map.

As for my research, I have travelled all over the facet of Trammel and the moons Ilshenar and Malas, and in each city I have looked for libraries. I've contacted several precious librarians, linguists, mages, historians and wise men, and discussed this language with them. I am a linguist myself, and let me humbly point out that we haven't wasted time, though, despite these efforts I haven't managed to come to a critical conclusion yet.

As well as the debates and research, I have done much reading. In Britain Public Library as well as in the First Library, in the Jhelom Library and the Paladin's Library by the port of Trinsic, in Wind's Seat of Knowledge and the Learned Mage Library, and finally in the grand Librum in the gargoyle city of Ver Lor Reg, I've found over two hundred books of interest, and read about seven of them, thinking they would offer some enlightenment. It has all been futile yet, sadly.

If I manage to unravel more information on this matter, I will be certain to submit another report. I should not tarry now. Respectfully-.