UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy UO PVP scripts

lukin69

Knight
Whats the point of being red anymore. I take two steps outside the house and am swarmed by an army of blues, too chicken shit to 1v1 (OR GO RED THEMSELVES ANY TIME OTHER THAN SERVERWARS). I step out, eo para, multiple explo fs. Kill my pet. Game over. Might as well let lopan go blue.

kolbycrouch

Knight
And why would everyone easily being able to get away from you be less frustrating?
Your question is worded strangely, but I think I understand what your saying. Yes it can be frustrating, dci is also frustrating when your a dexxer, Its a give/take sorta thing.

P.S. - cute muscles.

You can run and heal at the same time.

Heal potions, bandages, 4/6 chivalry, pingign under 30 and using first circle magery.
Gift of Renewal.

I'm sure we can keep going.

Blacula

Knight
I'm actually finishing up buying a house IRL, that's why i've been away so much :( My shift at work is shitty, and it eats all my freetime afterwards to have to do ANYTHING extra.
Would it be okay if I mailed you a big-assed bag of pizza pops as a housewarming present? :D

lukin69

Knight

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
Imagine how intense this arguement was on UOStratics when it actually meant something.
It totally fucked up the game, SA was a bust. The only expliotable script was pot throwing (nerfed alchy) then they came out with super nova pots (brought back alchy)...

dude, i know right, i'd kill to go back to purely AoS. Most kids nowadays would shit a brick if they had to build a suit with no champ artys or Gtots.

OMG FUCK I HAVE TO SETTLE WITH 26% LMC ARE YOU SERIOUS

oizon

Sorceror
dude, i know right, i'd kill to go back to purely AoS. Most kids nowadays would shit a brick if they had to build a suit with no champ artys or Gtots.

OMG FUCK I HAVE TO SETTLE WITH 26% LMC ARE YOU SERIOUS

I would go one step further,
No arties, no runics, all you get is monster loot items and they need to be item ID'd to see what the properties are

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I would go one step further,
No arties, no runics, all you get is monster loot items and they need to be item ID'd to see what the properties are

I'd love a loot/gear system something like Diablo, but without Uniques. The best of the best gear can be obtained from killing monsters, and the stuff you could get would be just as good if not better than gtots or arties.

you guys mean Hybrid then
but its all about ganking as well in hybrid :/

No, they weren't talking about hybrid, re-read the context of the conversation.

They were talking having AoS mods, but no crafting, only gear drops from mobs.