UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

du have gf? photo!!!!

Aeolus

Sorceror
Re: du have gf? photo!!!!

Khephren;581626 said:
tsk tsk tsk... don't let her read that :p
Lol, she picked today of all days to go through the music on my computer and guess what thread just happened to be in plain view in my open browser...:( I keep trying to convince her that I'm the world's best boyfriend but she just isn't buying it.

gugutz

Knight

I voted for "i am retard and posting somme girl from interten"

Do i win?

Aeolus

Sorceror

gugutz;582392 said:
I voted for "i am retard and posting somme girl from interten"

Do i win?
No, because you didn't post a picture of a girl off the internet. Better luck next time though.;)

Sly-demise

Sorceror

What the hell is this? I see only hot people on the pics in this thread (no homo, just French!). Aren't we all supposed to be ugly losers? Or is it just that only the hot people have dared to post pictures?

Howl you're the baby of Damien Rice and Prince Harry. I'm just throwing it out there!

EDIT: Photo!

Attachments

• Bebetmoi.jpg
    Bebetmoi.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 344

The Instigator

Sorceror

well thanks haha, but whats wrong with being sexy slyyy?! demise isn't the average shard.

Attachments

• hahahaha.jpg
    hahahaha.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 327

Sly-demise

Sorceror

The Instigator;610569 said:
well thanks haha, but whats wrong with being sexy slyyy?! demise isn't the average shard.

It's a tall straw hat!

Attachments

• Hat.jpg
    Hat.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 309