UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

du have gf? photo!!!!

Dollpartz

Squire
Re: du have gf? photo!!!!

This is a pic of me and my man, it's a really bad pic though (he's pulling a stupid face for the camera, I swear he doesn't have downs :().
View attachment 14445

P.S Sauce your new gf is smokin

Attachments

• menjustin.JPG
    menjustin.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 851

Dilly

Knight

Dollpartz;571246 said:
This is a pic of me and my man, it's a really bad pic though (he's pulling a stupid face for the camera, I swear he doesn't have downs :().
View attachment 14445

*has enough courtesy to not bag other people's significant others*

Dilly

Knight

Dollpartz;571246 said:
This is a pic of me and my man, it's a really bad pic though, he is much older than me because no one my age can stand my pompous attitude or my pitchy attitude and nasally voice, and as you can see, its impossible to find someone in Australia with good if any teeth.
View attachment 14445

right?

dievas

Knight

yea, ppl here have a talent to make rage of ewerything...

p.s/.
eby your boyfrend sucks. (rly , he does...)

Dollpartz

Squire

Dilly;571264 said:

What am I, some sort of yardstick for the bevy of gimmick accounts to try and measure up to? This has got to be a bloody joke, as I can hardly visit this forum without having to hold my clothes tight to my body, lest you rabid cretans tear them off in your desperate bid to get just one more iota of attention from me.

I'm noticing a stark "I know you are but what am I" theme involved in your posts. You said you have courtosey and weren't going to bag my SO but then you offer up your incredibly false and misinterpretation of me and my SO. But I guess that's just how your infantile mind works. What's next in your comedic evolution? You mother jokes maybe? I really wish you'd shut the fuck up about this. The argument is over, stop caring and calm the fuck down.

Now that I've gone through all of the trouble of explaining all of your errors to you, again, for what seems like the fiftieth time, please remove your sorry carcass from every thread I post in. If I wanted a shining beacon of stupidity I'd extend an invitation to TopGun and extract some idiocy from the source. There's absolutely no purpose for you in this thread since you've been puttering around on fumes since you came in. Hell if brains were gas you wouldn't have enough to get a piss ant in a go cart around the inside of a cheerio. But you keep sputtering around, belching out toxic idiocy clouds in the form of posts. Starving for thought your fingers pound away at the keyboard like a lawn mower piston as you hurriedly to hack together words and sentences before you break down again. It's really quite a sad that your little engine continues to produce these entirely retarded posts. You keep trying drive up the hill and get out the filth hole you live in. All the while screaming, "I think I can! I think I can!", but then you come careening back down the hill, crashing and burning in a heaping pile of mangled drivel. But, to your credit you just keep trying, bent frame, missing muffler, flat tires and all you keep adding new chapters to this tragic tale called, "The Little Engine that Couldn't".

Dilly

Knight

Dollpartz;571268 said:
What am I, some sort of yardstick for the bevy of gimmick accounts to try and measure up to? This has got to be a bloody joke, as I can hardly visit this forum without having to hold my clothes tight to my body, lest you rabid cretans tear them off in your desperate bid to get just one more iota of attention from me.

I'm noticing a stark "I know you are but what am I" theme involved in your posts. You said you have courtosey and weren't going to bag my SO but then you offer up your incredibly false and misinterpretation of me and my SO. But I guess that's just how your infantile mind works. What's next in your comedic evolution? You mother jokes maybe? I really wish you'd shut the fuck up about this. The argument is over, stop caring and calm the fuck down.

Now that I've gone through all of the trouble of explaining all of your errors to you, again, for what seems like the fiftieth time, please remove your sorry carcass from every thread I post in. If I wanted a shining beacon of stupidity I'd extend an invitation to TopGun and extract some idiocy from the source. There's absolutely no purpose for you in this thread since you've been puttering around on fumes since you came in. Hell if brains were gas you wouldn't have enough to get a piss ant in a go cart around the inside of a cheerio. But you keep sputtering around, belching out toxic idiocy clouds in the form of posts. Starving for thought your fingers pound away at the keyboard like a lawn mower piston as you hurriedly to hack together words and sentences before you break down again. It's really quite a sad that your little engine continues to produce these entirely retarded posts. You keep trying drive up the hill and get out the filth hole you live in. All the while screaming, "I think I can! I think I can!", but then you come careening back down the hill, crashing and burning in a heaping pile of mangled drivel. But, to your credit you just keep trying, bent frame, missing muffler, flat tires and all you keep adding new chapters to this tragic tale called, "The Little Engine that Couldn't".

Calm down, you are raging. You don't have to get all emotional over it, but as it seems you are hurting deeply, I can understand as it is easy to tell by the multiple cliche sayings you use that don't even make sense. You are reading too many romance novels, no one wants to see you with your clothes off and the thought of it is disgusting as we have already seen the horridness of your lower back. You are he one that started the disrespect and I have only replied to it.

Pont

Knight

She won't be happy, but here's a picture of the wife. She's French, so by default she's a little bit crazy. :D

Attachments

• wife.JPG
    wife.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 557

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

You forgot one option.

Yes, but I'm not posting her picture

Dollpartz;571268 said:

Pwn'ed

Dollpartz;571268 said:

tl;dr