UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Downtime and updates, 12/15/06

TAW_Horse

Wanderer
Re: Downtime and updates, 12/15/06

im bout to flip because nothing is working ive changed my login.cfg ive restarted NOTHING is working and this happened before during the tot time lost it for 3 months.......................................

TAW,

Did you recently do an update? as in connect to OSI, get the patch ?
They have changed the encryption, so if so you need to download a new version of Razor or UOConnect.

pbguy434

Knight

lordwolfx said:
pretty fast worldsave... but can it do that when 500 people are in luna macroing 3 accounts? =]
I'm pretty sure that the Mobile count has nothing to do with saves, just Item count.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

i support pb, cause it takes the same strenght to hawl 500 live pigs in a truck as 500 dead pigs in a truck, make sence?

Lochsa

Wanderer

luigi-demise said:
i support pb, cause it takes the same strenght to hawl 500 live pigs in a truck as 500 dead pigs in a truck, make sence?

That may be true, but it takes a lot less energy to haul 250 pigs than it does to haul 500 pigs. Mobiles demand server resources just like items do, so fewer mobiles would help. However, there are appoximately 33 times more items than mobiles right now, so reducing mobile count won't help all that much.

pkrlz

Knight

Cool saving times :cool:
tnks!

ASayre said:
Server upgrade. 8 CPUs, 12 gigs of ram, all new box, all new datacenter. Demise and Hybrid are now on the exact same type of hardware. This means that Demise and Hybrid now share the title of having The Most Powerful free shard hardware, in the world.

thats why i love demise,always upgrating.

coveiro

Knight

demise and hybrid don't have differences in Hardware, but they have more ppl ON =/

Has anyone documented the changes in the recent updates? I know Asayre mentioned he wasn't going to do it but I figure that some of you guys have noticed some changes.

So far I've noticed that discord is harder to use now, but I haven't played much since the changes. I have noticed the nice world saves now. :D

qweazdak

Wanderer

there was a thread going on but it got hijacked and turned into a bitch fest so it got locked.