UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Doom Artifacts Chance

saud

Sorceror
I personally not annoyed and not angry because of archers in Doom. (I was also not much in doom, maybe 15-20 hours max. in a year of playing.
If I see an archer honoring in every room, I just avoid last room, wait till Dark Father spawns, and honor him. Then I tank DF in the middle of a room, and having fun seeing archers running and fighting with lich lords and rottings :D
It is really not that difficult to figure out how to cut bones even when they are thrown at others. How about that me a hated archer cutting bones for tamers and mages. All anyone has to do is take the time to setup correctly.

zulu2401

Squire
If you have a sampire tanking your damage there's no reason for you shitty Archer Tamers to be stealing their honor chance. It also does no good without Bushido. Don't be a fuckin douche tool

Mister Pink

Squire
i have an abc archer I leave in doom. I have the gear/weapons to solo every mob and I have 700+ luck with decent di, hci, and resists. In the old days I ran with a dryad bow and would use ninja skills to fight the df. I could still solo every mob, although it was a lot slower then. With the newer artifacts and fletching kits it's easy to make an abc archer. Not all archer's are worthless as a result.

Being on an archer also allows you the freedom to be a dick if warranted. i usually alternate honor, cut up bones, and res people. I'm a decent teammate as long as the other person isn't dumb, afk, or acts like a jackass.

If I wanted to become more efficient I would bond a trained cu, and leave a thief with vet and a beetle on another account to be my supply guy while using the cu as the occasional tank. Taming isn't worth the skill points these days. Only players with shit gear or people who want to solo with the highest bit of luck should go that route. Then when someone shows up log the high luck tamer out and get on the archer for the flexibility.

My time in the gauntlet is rare these days, because I'm already geared, and my UO time is extremely limited.

zulu2401

Squire
My point is you have these total cocksuckers that valor boss and damage the other if they beat you there no one can honor. Honor also helps sampires stay alive as perfection is gained they leech more. One of those little bitches has the name (desmani.)

silvertiger

Knight
My point is you have these total cocksuckers that valor boss and damage the other if they beat you there no one can honor. Honor also helps sampires stay alive as perfection is gained they leech more. One of those little bitches has the name (desmani.)
I have seen mages do it as well. It's really stupid. People don't understand the point system. Ok, you get more points by soloing or being the highest damager, but if you only go 2 rounds in 30 minutes it will take forever to drop Arty's. The points guarantee a drop eventually, but the more monsters die the more points and more chances for an arty to drop.

saud

Sorceror
If you have a sampire tanking your damage there's no reason for you shitty Archer Tamers to be stealing their honor chance. It also does no good without Bushido. Don't be a fuckin douche tool
Hey used douche, I run a archer with bushido not a SAT. It does do me good and I love hearing you goth bitches cry about tanking. You seem to be the Baby Huey of Demise. Always crying about something, this is not real dude. You are nothing but sad.

zulu2401

Squire
Hey used douche, I run a archer with bushido not a SAT. It does do me good and I love hearing you goth bitches cry about tanking. You seem to be the Baby Huey of Demise. Always crying about something, this is not real dude. You are nothing but sad.
Seems like you also don't know that much about grammar. No one is sad because they point of that people like you have nothing but little Debbie cakes on your brain. Which makes you retarded by the way.