UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Store is available - Discounts until end of October!

Re: Donation Store is available - Discounts until end of October!

You'd think that they'd read the first post thoroughly by now. :p

Darren-

Sorceror

This is awesome guy's, I bought atleast 1 skill ball, and a stat ball. to save me time. Im now on my way to start pvping! thank you for the donation store.!

gigawatt

Wanderer

Ugh, every time a tame a new pet, I feel the obsessive need to buy a bonding time remover. :D

treett0

Sorceror

gigawatt;466394 said:
Ugh, every time a tame a new pet, I feel the obsessive need to buy a bonding time remover. :D

just do it

nemnoch

Sorceror

It is 9:34pm EST on Oct 31, 2008. I tried to enter in the DEMISE2008 code and it said it expired Nov 1st. It is not Nov 1st yet. I was looking forward to the 25% off too.

Ripster

Sorceror

Is there any chance that we will be able to donate for a 'sex change deed' similar to what is available on the UO Hybrid store? If it's something that could be requested - through what channels would such a request be made?

Digatalas

Knight

Never probably. this was a one time thing since we had to wait FOREVER for it to come back online. I only wish i had taken advantage of the discount, oh well.

Crunch

Sorceror

My money was taken out of my checking account, but the order still says "awaiting payment"

My e-mail address is: [email protected] (for people running the store)

Crunch

Sorceror

I know everyones doing their thanksgiving thing, but its been two days since i've paid, and the money was taken out last night, but the order is still marked as "awaiting payment"

does it normally take this long?

glimmerman

Sorceror

its automated i believe. Any time that I have purchased something I could immediatly retrieve my item in game. I use paypal if that makes a difference.

Crunch

Sorceror

Order Date: 25th Nov 2008
Recipient: Adam Koch
This order is marked as Awaiting Payment
This order qualified for free shipping
The tracking number for this order is
Track the status of your order
Click the 'View Order' button to download the items you ordered.

The outstanding balance of your order is $25.00 USD
Here's how to pay for your order:
Your Order Contains the Following Items:

• 1 x 7x Skill Ball

It was taken out of my checking account over 24 hours ago.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

If it was an electronic check - it can take a couple days for the check to actually clear. It's basically puts a hold on the check until the money actually clears. Just because you give Walmart a check and they take it, doesn't mean the money is there.

Crunch

Sorceror

okay thanks for the clarification. I see in paypal it says uncleared, still :p

Expatus

Sorceror

Will there ever be any promotional codes for the shop again? i never took the oportunity to use it last time, now i could do with getting a few soulstones etc.:p

WhiteZero

Sorceror

Crunch;482958 said:
It was taken out of my checking account over 24 hours ago.
Try doing [claimitem in game anyway. Mine was stuck on "Awaiting Fulfillment" too, but it worked.

dubh

Sorceror

Is eCheck the only accepted payment method? *sigh* I have a card linked in my account, but there's no option to make instant payment. Says eCheck won't clear until several days after Xmas... So much for my gift to myself. *gah*

I also don't understand how the donations store links the donation to the UO account. /boggle

It doesn't. Rather, what you get is a special, unique claim code that you use in-game. You use that code on whatever character you want to receive the item, and they'll get it. Of course, any of the items can be traded about, though the Soulstone and Soulstone fragment only function for the account you claimed it on.