UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Store is available - Discounts until end of October!

GM Nestor

Sorceror
Re: Donation Store is available - Discounts until end of October!

romeo_longsword;460669 said:
About the Soul Stone, I have brought one :)

It saids the skill cap is 100, is there ways to raise it?

You should be able to transfer 120 skill points to the soulstone.

StegcO

Sorceror

how much days to can buy money? :D

CNS Nestor;460695 said:
You should be able to transfer 120 skill points to the soulstone.

But it says the skill cap is 100, when you say "Should", do you mean the stone should say "120"? Or it says its "100" but should take 120?

If this is a bug, then perhaps the next step is to either to replace with the correct item, or arrange for a refund.

woodycook

Knight

romeo_longsword;460708 said:
But it says the skill cap is 100, when you say "Should", do you mean the stone should say "120"? Or it says its "100" but should take 120?

If this is a bug, then perhaps the next step is to either to replace with the correct item, or arrange for a refund.

Maybe your trying to transfer 120 skill to a character that hasn't eaten a 120 scroll?

woodycook;460716 said:
Maybe your trying to transfer 120 skill to a character that hasn't eaten a 120 scroll?

That has got nothing to do with my case.

It saids, the skill cap is 100, On the stone, saying the stone can only take 100 skill points. Nothing to do with another character.

Getheborn

Wanderer

soulstone can collect only 1 skill ? Or i can transfer skill from my 1st chat to 2nd one and change the skill and again ?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

You can use the soulstone once a day (transfer skills to the stone and then from the stone = 1 use). The soulstone is not bound by skill type BUT it is bound to the account, so the characters you can transfer it to have to be on the same account you transferred them from.

treett0

Sorceror

it says bill address but then go to next step....and it will show credit card you can only use credit or paypal i think?

mattstoskopf

Sorceror

i say you guys should put a lucky necklace up there with 200 luck:) and shrouds of shadows :)

that would be nice

"The store is temporarily closed for maintenance.
Please check back soon".
Is it just me or is it down again??!?

Dahlia

Squire

Gilly;461440 said:
"The store is temporarily closed for maintenance.
Please check back soon".
Is it just me or is it down again??!?

sounds like you are trying to use the old link ... go back to Lady Crimson's first post and click that link and you should be able to get in no problem.

King Golden

Wanderer

umm lol does this remind anyone of the last scene of the 6th starwars where they have a massive party with the ewoks on their planet and they are all playing on their primitive musical instruments...... lol briliant

mommabear

Wanderer

Ok I just bought a 225 skill ball and my order says "Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment"....how much time does it take. I have never bought anything from the store before.

mommabear;462510 said:
Ok I just bought a 225 skill ball and my order says "Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment"....how much time does it take. I have never bought anything from the store before.

I thought that means you have yet collect the item from the game.

I would try to collect it.

mommabear

Wanderer

I have tried several times to "collectitem" from my house, in a bank. Looked for it in my backpack, looked in my bank and yet no ball :-( MORE help please!!!