UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation Store is available - Discounts until end of October!

scarface2

Sorceror
Re: Donation Store is available - Discounts until end of October!

i'm about to buy one donation ethy llama from a player .. but can someone tell me how can i tell the difference between a donation ethy mount and a veteran mount .. ??

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

It will have a tag that says its a donation item under the name of the item.

It does say that? I just remembered that it had the line saying "+5s cast time if not 9 mo veteran." Then again, it's been a while since I had a donation ethy in my posession. :p

hugoboss

Sorceror

the donation ethy will have the tag "donation" to it, also, donation ethy may be used by players of any account age (not so for the vet reward ethy), but donation ethys take longer to cast / activate as compared to vet ethys..

Rameraz

Wanderer

Question

Can you purchase the 7xskillball and using a soul stone move one of those skills to another char on the same account?
I ask because the website states the below about transfer.

"This is a 7x Skill Ball which will allow you to set your player's skills to 7x (7 skills @ 100.0). It cannot be transferred or sold to another character"

uome

Bug Hunter

As far as i know you should be able to do that.
I thought that the skillballs were transferable too, the only things that are account bonded are the soulstone and the soulstone fragment.

Sonntag

Sorceror

The skillballs have always stated the non transferable thing but can in fact be traded or used freely by anyone dclicking them. So yes, you can use a skillball and then swap skills around between chars keeping in mind there is a 24 hr cooldown for the soulstone. I do it all the time.

nilekil

Wanderer
Transaction Problem

hi,

when I finish the shopping in Demise store and chect out,
next step is using the paypal account to pay , right ?

but when I login my paypal account,
the transaction was be block by paypal....

I call the customer service of Paypal ,
they told me is a "UNSAFE-TRANSACTION" ,
demise shop is on their black list ,
so they can't allow me to continue ...

is there anyone have same proglem with me ?

Redstar

Wanderer

I haven't donated in a while now, but I have never experienced any problem. If you called paypal you should have asked why demise were on their black list.

nilekil

Wanderer

Redstar;535942 said:
I haven't donated in a while now, but I have never experienced any problem. If you called paypal you should have asked why demise were on their black list.

I do asked...the paypal give me a shit reason..they said that is compute by a complex rules that process by computer, but they can tell me why ... just ask me to try later .. and they have nothing to do with it.....

I know is not the problem of Demise Shop , just want to know is there any one is same with me? or maybe someone knows how to solve this problem....

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I'm not sure what the problem is... I was able to purchase an item last week with no problems...

hugoboss

Sorceror

nilekil;535968 said:
I do asked...the paypal give me a shit reason..they said that is compute by a complex rules that process by computer, but they can tell me why ... just ask me to try later .. and they have nothing to do with it.....

I know is not the problem of Demise Shop , just want to know is there any one is same with me? or maybe someone knows how to solve this problem....

i had a similar problem initially whereby paypal allowed me to register existing credit cards with no problems, but when it came to purchase time, they said paypal cannot authorise the same cards!

i had emailed them a few times, similar excuse of some complex, risk assessment calculations as part of their procedures.. and to try again at a later time.

i did try a day or so later, it finally cleared! no problems since... be patient perhaps?

ne14pic

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;535976 said:
I'm not sure what the problem is... I was able to purchase an item last week with no problems...
oh great now LC is skill balled, i cant pk her anymore
but really you have to buy stuff too?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

It wasn't a skillball, thank you very much LOL and yes, if I want something from the store I have to buy it too :)

nilekil

Wanderer

hugoboss;536069 said:
i had a similar problem initially whereby paypal allowed me to register existing credit cards with no problems, but when it came to purchase time, they said paypal cannot authorise the same cards!

i had emailed them a few times, similar excuse of some complex, risk assessment calculations as part of their procedures.. and to try again at a later time.

i did try a day or so later, it finally cleared! no problems since... be patient perhaps?

thanks , I'll keep trying .... ^^

uome

Bug Hunter

No the promotion code won't work.
It was for october only, because the store was down for a long time before that.