UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dollpartz is pregnant!

Pont

Knight
Re: Dollpartz is pregnant!

Brave man......That man has balls......guess he's proved that. Your world is about to change Dollpartz.

Dollpartz

Squire

Seer;730474 said:

Women don't get their menstrual cycle when pregnant, genius.

Then again, I wouldn't expect you to know that. You probably have never had a girlfriend and if you aren't a virgin anymore it is because you lost it to a hooker with questionable sexual health.

Mary Kay

Squire

Haha i remember pranking a subsitute teacher in high school writing "Ben Dover" on the attendance sheet.

Gluttonist

Sorceror

Dollpartz;730718 said:
Women don't get their menstrual cycle when pregnant, genius.

Umm women CAN get their period when pregnant. It's just not common. happened to me and my gf. Sadly things didn't end well. Miscarriage. :(

GodZila

Sorceror

Gluttonist;732261 said:
Sadly things didn't end well. Miscarriage. :(
your lucky mine flushed 2 :mad: and my opinion was not rly important
**Vacuum sound**

turned out shes a slut so its not a bad thing tho.

Dollpartz

Squire

Hmmm maybe the reason why she was "having her period" was really her just having complications or having a miscarriage.

Sigh..... Men....

GodZila

Sorceror

Gluttonist;732281 said:
I dont consider myself lucky that this happened. This girl meant alot to me
ok sry i dint say it the right way......... your not lucky but at last she try

Gluttonist

Sorceror

Hey it's no problem. Everyone has their views on things. That's yours. I'm not saying its wrong to think that. Just that I dont. No harm done. But back to the main topic. Congrats Dollpartz. Even if I dont know you :D